Men Office Wear Thread (2nd Thread)

Paladium

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
2,293
Reaction score
9
Do they have small sizes? I am wearing 28 for pants and 14.5 for shirt.

Mind sharing what prices you paid for the pants/ shirts?

Thanks

am unsure if they have small sizes like 14.5 cause i don't really ask since i don't wear that small. pants go about $70 typically and shirts are about $70, 80 or 90 depending..
 

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
13,123
Reaction score
2,065
Hi guys,

Could anyone recommend me where I can get slimmer pants? Those normal cuts (from g2000) is kind of baggy to me as I have a little slimmer legs.. Also, where I can find some nice and comfortable shirts? A little tight in budget here... hoping to find somewhere around 50 for pants and 30 for shirts...

Thanks!
 

chengyu

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
9
Hi guys,

Could anyone recommend me where I can get slimmer pants? Those normal cuts (from g2000) is kind of baggy to me as I have a little slimmer legs.. Also, where I can find some nice and comfortable shirts? A little tight in budget here... hoping to find somewhere around 50 for pants and 30 for shirts...

Thanks!
For pants, can try Topman. Their straight cut pants at $59 is quite slim already, they also have slim cut pants.

Robinsons and some shopping centres have $39/$45 shirts, but take note more than 80% are classic cut, have to look harder for slim cut ones.
 

supercell

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I need your help to recommend me the shops for one office shirt&tie, pants, and shoes. budget is ~$250. my built is more on the slim side

Looking for these criteria preferably

Shirt - smart looking, slim but not tight fit, easy maintenance
Tie - good material
Pants - professional looking, not skinny
Shoes - comfortable, laced and professional looking

I am currently thinking of n.tyler and topman for shirts/pants but have no idea where to start looking for tie/shoes!
 
Last edited:

nofearck

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
5,792
Reaction score
11
N tyler shirts are cheap and has nice cutting and very good quality.. i have at least 5 shirts from them... highly recommended
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
How about Tommy Smith? I has one shirt from this brand. And i quite like the quailty.

I see Robinsons all the brands around $70+ one, the quailty should be around the same for this pricing ba?
 

daniel_lss

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
0
How about Tommy Smith? I has one shirt from this brand. And i quite like the quailty.

I see Robinsons all the brands around $70+ one, the quailty should be around the same for this pricing ba?

Thomas Smith ?..........
 

snowydust

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
12
now robinson got sale till CNY, maybe u can head down to centrepoint or raffles city to have a look, they got a wide range of shirts there =)
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
now robinson got sale till CNY, maybe u can head down to centrepoint or raffles city to have a look, they got a wide range of shirts there =)

yup, all brands got discounted price like $35 or $45, like tomas smith, goldlion, crocodile.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top