
I wear a brown leather shoes from Pedro, just wondering what coloured pants should i wear to match? My belt colour is very dark brown, any idea here?
I wear a brown leather shoes from Pedro, just wondering what coloured pants should i wear to match? My belt colour is very dark brown, any idea here?
hi, anyone can help? does this combi look weird?
![]()
anywhere to get OTR blazers for $100 and below?Impossible right?
guys.. u do prefer slim or regular fit? is there anything in the center? slim abit too slim while regular fit at the lower leg bait baggy
I usually go to G2000 for my office clothing.![]()

Are TM Lewin shirts good?
They have online coupon 40% discount on regular priced items till end of this month.
IIRC their shirts are more than $100+ right?
brown leather shoes with black pants is epic fail.
Are TM Lewin shirts good?
They have online coupon 40% discount on regular priced items till end of this month.
IIRC their shirts are more than $100+ right?
up up up .............TM Lewin Shirts cost at least $140 if I recall correctly. Pretty pricey..Have you heard of this brand Library in CK Tang? I think their shirts are pretty good. Can consider since sale is on till end Feb.
for wearing brown leather shoes. safest bet is wear brown belt and grey pants.
brown leather shoes with black pants is epic fail.