Mens Facial Thread...

jemtxy

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
456
Reaction score
12
Can anyone advice me what is a good facial clenser for men? I wan to buy for my boyfriend

would suggest u state ur boyfriend's facial condition / type, so that the guys here can better advice. For me, i am using DHC acne lotion which is relatively gentle and my derma doct says its fine to use it as well, never ask me to change.
 

jemtxy

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
456
Reaction score
12
me too leh, small mole keep coming from nowhere and all on face zzzz
any clinics to intro n get them removed?

I also need to lighten my acne scare, used to have super olly skin and have adult acne issue, went to NSC for isot now lesser new acne appearing , but left with alot of old acne scare, I wanna to go for treatment end of this yr after my high key ict

i took roaccutane pills and subsequently those oil gland mole / bumps get dissolved and disappear.
 

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,747
Reaction score
3,585
use what SKII to become korean star??:s13:

hmm...i know some of my guy friends will use SKII - their skin is better than me - Like korean star !!! But because my skin is oily kind so SKII not suitable for me

I think guys should be easier to maintain if you use some basic skincare product - compared to those who never use skin products.

- Toner (I used water based - laneign)
- Anti - aging cream at night
- Facial wash (IOPE, Laneign, mostly korean brand)
- Eye cream (Radium Medical Aesthetics)

I think above should be sufficient already. Unless you are saying you have very serious aging skin problem, then maybe can go for aesthetics. There are quite a few range which I think you need to check with the doctor or maybe go to the website to research first.

The one that i think is very good is this one.

https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/pdo-thread-lift-singapore/
 

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
55,196
Reaction score
1,329
face always become oily after 6 hours...

currently now using

hado labo gentle foam cleanser
Moisturizer from Home Health, Hyaluronic Acid, Moisturizing Cream with Restorative Hydration Complex

I also apply hiruscar and tea tree oil for acne...

but all these are not stopping my face from becoming oily...

last time tried jojoba, castor and rose hip oil also no use... it become super oily after a while...
 

iwillbuy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
hmm...i know some of my guy friends will use SKII - their skin is better than me - Like korean star !!! But because my skin is oily kind so SKII not suitable for me

I think guys should be easier to maintain if you use some basic skincare product - compared to those who never use skin products.

- Toner (I used water based - laneign)
- Anti - aging cream at night
- Facial wash (IOPE, Laneign, mostly korean brand)
- Eye cream (Radium Medical Aesthetics)

I think above should be sufficient already. Unless you are saying you have very serious aging skin problem, then maybe can go for aesthetics. There are quite a few range which I think you need to check with the doctor or maybe go to the website to research first.

The one that i think is very good is this one.

https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/pdo-thread-lift-singapore/

anyone has review on radium-aesthetics ?
 

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,225
Reaction score
2,224
guys, I need some advice on my acne problem.

oily and always having breakout.

I had stopped milk and oats.

am currently using lamer facial wash.

daytime will use differin and BB cream.

nighttime will use retin A.

I went to Japan this month, and realised my skin improved a lot. no breakout, but it was very dry, and my lips was almost cracking.

2 days when I returned to Singapore, all my ance pops out again.

so I was thinking whether the humidity in Japan helps to prevent breakout. or was it the mineral water that I drank everyday??

and how can I tackle my complexion issue from here.
 

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
35,876
Reaction score
12,550
Garnier Turbolight n Nivea both the best.
Loreal n Biore so-so.

The worst is Himalaya..........
 

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
55,196
Reaction score
1,329
guys, I need some advice on my acne problem.

oily and always having breakout.

I had stopped milk and oats.

am currently using lamer facial wash.

daytime will use differin and BB cream.

nighttime will use retin A.

I went to Japan this month, and realised my skin improved a lot. no breakout, but it was very dry, and my lips was almost cracking.

2 days when I returned to Singapore, all my ance pops out again.

so I was thinking whether the humidity in Japan helps to prevent breakout. or was it the mineral water that I drank everyday??

and how can I tackle my complexion issue from here.

most likely is due to the weather in Japan... i have the same issue too. went overseas in Japan, HK and Taiwan (cold weather period), my face is perfectly fine. no oil and dun feel dry.

come back SG, become super oily
 

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,225
Reaction score
2,224
Sian Sia. no way to maintain the face like in those cold and dry countries.

most likely is due to the weather in Japan... i have the same issue too. went overseas in Japan, HK and Taiwan (cold weather period), my face is perfectly fine. no oil and dun feel dry.

come back SG, become super oily
 

Scarlet Tea

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
27,585
Reaction score
3,815
most likely is due to the weather in Japan... i have the same issue too. went overseas in Japan, HK and Taiwan (cold weather period), my face is perfectly fine. no oil and dun feel dry.

come back SG, become super oily

SG got kumpong weather.
 

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
55,196
Reaction score
1,329
Sian Sia. no way to maintain the face like in those cold and dry countries.

yes it is very sian and I cannot find any method to maintain my face like tt... always oily after a few hours
 

JustCL

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
face always become oily after 6 hours...

currently now using

hado labo gentle foam cleanser
Moisturizer from Home Health, Hyaluronic Acid, Moisturizing Cream with Restorative Hydration Complex

I also apply hiruscar and tea tree oil for acne...

but all these are not stopping my face from becoming oily...

last time tried jojoba, castor and rose hip oil also no use... it become super oily after a while...


Try the Pore Tightener from MDoC. It controls sebum production.
 

assiak71

Master Member
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
43
Hi any decent value for money mens facial to recommend? Just looking for basic cleansing, exfoliating and extraction. Thanks.

Went back a few pages and saw gangnam laser clinic. Do such laser clinics do facial too or its just laser for a few min and bye bye?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top