Mens Facial Thread...

iamkira

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Hi any decent value for money mens facial to recommend? Just looking for basic cleansing, exfoliating and extraction. Thanks.

Went back a few pages and saw gangnam laser clinic. Do such laser clinics do facial too or its just laser for a few min and bye bye?

just laser treatment. they dun do facial wash etc.
 

Jesyn93

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Hi any decent value for money mens facial to recommend? Just looking for basic cleansing, exfoliating and extraction. Thanks.

Went back a few pages and saw gangnam laser clinic. Do such laser clinics do facial too or its just laser for a few min and bye bye?


Can try the aqua facial at S aesthetics clinic .
 

Jesyn93

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Any idea which clinic can give a consultation for fair analysis of face without pushy hard sell unnecessary procedure/stuff? I mean if a person look average and sleepy boring face, ask doctor what to do to change and improve the look.

Usually for aesthetics clinic
They will try to recommend the treatment that you need
And for treatment usually will need several session
 

Jesyn93

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
anyone done co2 laser treatments for scar removal at maple clinic before ?

i was told that whole face treatment was at $1k , follow by partial treatment at $600. downtime 7 days after each treatment.

sounds pretty expensive ?



is tiffany yang good? anyone who went there and gt positive results ?



Co2 is a skin resurfacing laser very good for scarring .
 

linoleum33

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
84
Reaction score
2
anyone has recommendation for facial exfoliate? Ran out of mine for quite some time now, too lazy to get one. but notice i need to scrub my face now.:s13::s12:
 

Pinky Sky

Junior Member
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Usually for aesthetics clinic
They will try to recommend the treatment that you need
And for treatment usually will need several session


Can also try radium medical asethetics. Let the doctor advise which is suitable for your skin.

radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/agnes-acne-treatment/
 

Vanilla 8643

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Facial is a must even for guys! I always recommend my Boyfriend to come along with my for facial. Recently I also took up the HI-V lift face from the best beauty centre for V shape face! Instant result!
 

zeejayUU

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Facial is a must even for guys! I always recommend my Boyfriend to come along with my for facial. Recently I also took up the HI-V lift face from the best beauty centre for V shape face! Instant result!

yes guys can do facials too! It can be relaxing if the traditional kind. Doctor treatments cant be described as relaxing, but some Aesthetic docs are very chio
 

123mwmw

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
PIH tends to fade way more easily over time. Products like AHA, niacinamide and snail secretion (No, really, it's used in a lot of Asian skincare products lol) help a lot with PIH. I'd say with a stable routine, PIH can be drastically reduced in 2-3 months with only OTC products.

PIE is way more stubborn. I'm still on the hunt for a clinic that has the same philosophy of v-beam as me. I went to the Clifford Clinic yesterday and I was quoted 10 sessions for $2.8k. Based on the research I've done, it should only take up to 3-5 sessions. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Other than that, I'm using azelaic acid and a vitamin C serum to lighten the PIE while I look for a clinic. About 1 month in and I do see some effects. If I had to quantify it, I'd say it's a 20% lightening effect. Who knows, if I take long enough to find a good clinic, they might actually be gone by then lol

Physical scars are very tricky. I actually thought Gangnam's CO2 was okay. I was given a low-powered version because it was an ad-hoc decision by the doctor (ordinarily it would require application of numbing cream which takes 20 minutes), and even then I did see the scabbing and healing of some of the small physical scars I had. It's their treatment of my PIE that left more to be desired.

Despite my disagreement with Clifford's treatment plan, consider trying them, because they have quite a few good reviews. If anything, they feel like a place that can fix you up real good if you're willing to spend the money. I'm not convinced I should spend $2.8k with them because I wanna explore my options first.
hello! don't mind me asking, did you eventually went to try the vbeam laser at clifford?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top