Beta_Tester
Honorary Member
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2003
- Messages
- 115,262
- Reaction score
- 71
Is there anywhere they do that waxing thing on your face to remove fine hairs and black/white head?
Thanks
Thanks

Try Love Skin at Midpoint Orchard. No package, no hard selling. Just pay for what you need. That’s a big plus point for me.
Hi guys, I want to check with if any of u have experience with Dr Chan at Kovan? These past few months I have sudden outbreaks of acne, I have tried to use tea tree oil, retinol based products and even facial to try clear it but it keep recurring.. And I got to know of Dr Chan, I went to visit him last week and he only gave me Meds to eat and asked me not to put anything on my face except to use my current facial wash.. But the acne seems to get worse like getting ripe as my previous pimple are like those unripe and can't squeeze type.. Is this a good sign or not?
Any facial place in Singapore to recommend?
Just need a cleaning session and hopefully no pushy sales talk. Not interested to signup for a package.
Try Love Skin at Midpoint Orchard. No package, no hard selling. Just pay for what you need. That’s a big plus point for me.
How was the facials there?
Great recommendation. Brought their first-time trial and went there for facial today. Really no BS, super professional and one of the cleanest facial I'd done. U purchase what service u want through online and just make an appt. No hard selling at all.
for men or ladies?
Yes, i tried their facial also. Really enjoy so much and my acne are clear in 8sessions. Now only left with my old scars. I personally like it because no top up for anything and facial with machine which means much more clean. No package. I tried the $148 facial, super worth it. 4 machine used to control oil and acne, and scars. Really no BS and gimmicks.for men or ladies?
Any bb cream to recommend for acne oily skin
Can anybody recommend a good face mask for very sensitive skin please?
What’s a good brand for cleansing and exfoliating facials wash for guys with very dry to very oily skin to recommend? My skin very bad, after wash is very dry, but after a few hours will get super oily
Think you need to get a mild wash. Too harsh, your skin will become too dry after that and your body will produce more sebum.
Mild wash followed by toner and oil control in the day and night time moisturising mask to balance up. I believe this way, your moisture and sebum will be balanced and your condition will improve.
Of cos, diet and life style plays a part too.
any brands to recommend? Better to mix and match brands for different stuff or everything use from the same brand?