Mens Facial Thread...

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,580
Reaction score
20,081
theface_100784-650x650_0.1.jpg
 

ronaldgohandstop

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
7
I’m going to Seoul at the end
Of September and Heard their facials are really good. Anybody got experience or try there? Thanks
 

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,222
Reaction score
2,220
is there any place where the staff can do white head extraction at very little pain?

the 1 that i patronising uses the tool for all the extraction, it's quite painful.
 

minamikaze

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2016
Messages
2,075
Reaction score
229
Hi guys. Super new to this facial thing and thinking of going it a go since I'm heading into mid 30s. Couple of questions:

1) Any recommendations for an affordable place to sign up for facial package? Just need basic facial since I'm quite new to this and don't have serious skin issues (just usual blackheads etc).

2) Is it significantly cheaper to go to JB for facial? If so, any recommendations? My schedule is really flexible so I'm able to go in during off peak weekdays, so I'm exploring this option as well.

Thanks!
 

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
8,712
Reaction score
4
Anyone wants to try this gentle facial cleanser? This is formulated by dermatologist. Information is listed here. Samples are available FOC
 

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
35,875
Reaction score
12,548
I went to a birthday party at one rich girl's house somewhere in Nassim Road where a girl complement my facial skin.


What I use?

81oakyxQgqL._SL1500_.jpg
 

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,856
Reaction score
2,406
I went to a birthday party at one rich girl's house somewhere in Nassim Road where a girl complement my facial skin.


What I use?

81oakyxQgqL._SL1500_.jpg

Really?
Actually all my life I was commented my too fair a skin. Personally for me, as a guy, it wasn’t a compliment.
And they weren’t complimenting me either.
 
Last edited:

Jxoppa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
24
Really?
Actually all my life I was commented my too fair a skin. Personally for me, as a guy, it wasn’t a compliment.
And they weren’t complimenting me either.

Is not that hard to get a healthy tan. Just apply body sunblock will do.
 

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,856
Reaction score
2,406
Is not that hard to get a healthy tan. Just apply body sunblock will do.

Tried that many years ago. But face & neck only. In the long run just not practical. So gave up. But as I get much older, I realize I do get slightly just slightly darker. But face only. But generally, in front of relatives. I am still the fairest of them all LOL
 

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
12,141
Reaction score
121
Looking to start a proper skin care regime any recommendations on where to start?

Cleansing
Toner
Moisturizer
Essence

Am in between lamer and chanel products. Open to recommendations too.
Thanks
 

Jxoppa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
24
Looking to start a proper skin care regime any recommendations on where to start?

Cleansing
Toner
Moisturizer
Essence

Am in between lamer and chanel products. Open to recommendations too.
Thanks

Are you guy or girl? Would recommend labseries/clinque for guy.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top