Mens Facial Thread...

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
5,343
Reaction score
8
Anyone bought masks from qoo10?

Got any recommendations for non-alcohol all natural maks?
 

meichaikourou

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey all, some advice needed here. So currently I'm in NS and about to finish in a year. But throughout my teenage years, I suffered from acne and resulted in indented scars on my face (esp cheeks). I'm using tretinoin cream (daily) and doxycycline so my acne is under control (with some new pimples now and then).To maintain, I'm also just using moisturizer and sunscreen daily. I plan to start treatment for these scars once I am out so I was hoping someone can share with me their experience, results and tips for looking for the right treatment. I previously saw a dermatologist for my acne and she said lasers(Co2) and subcision will help. Didnt ask about TCA cross though since I wasn't aware of that initially. I have quite some rolling and boxcar and couple of ice pick scars. How much improvement can I see given that the scars have been here for about 2 years (hopefully they still can be treated)? I'm worried there will not be ways to improve it since I read online that scars are hard to treat.Any help or sharing based on experience is appreciated. :)

Scar treatments are long journeys to go though, and usually you need like combination to see effectiveness. Highly recommend PDRN/Rejuran to help with the acne scars, together with subcision. Hefty downtime on the subcision but gonna be worth it. Had quite a few deep acne scars and subcision helped a lot, though still need a few sessions luh. Then doctor recommended me to do PDRN for improved skin regeneration. My scars are barely visible now (unless under strong lighting) but my overall skin texture is healthy and good. Was recommended to do fractional lasers here and there, tried it, lightened my scars but that's about it. Subcision + PDRN was the golden for me.
 
Last edited:

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
38,775
Reaction score
0
Anyone uses The Ordinary? Any idea where to get them other than their website. Shipping is a killer.
 

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
4,774
How's Lumin? Saw their ads regularly.

1_5_1200x1200.jpg
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,731
Reaction score
485
anywhere to recommend for less pain white head extraction?

my current facial therapist uses needle and extractor for the extraction and it's very painful.

are there other ways to remove the white head effectively with less pain?
Ur current therapist is it squeeze till. V clean for whole face? If so, can recommend where is it? I can bear with the pain.
 

Angel gal

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
I did my diligence researching online to understand more about my acne scars
1) My acne scars are permanent
2) Improvements will not be 100%

That said I referred to sites like hardwarezone and realself before deciding on Dr Daniel Chang. He recommended me a combination of Rejuran, fractional laser, TCA and fillers.

His rates may not be the cheapest, but i still feel its good value for money considering his experience and expertise. I have since had a 50% improvement for my severe acne scarring and my friends have asked if I had done plastic surgery!
 

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2001
Messages
12,650
Reaction score
3,059
Seems like someone is 50cents IB....
New account and spam over few threads copy and paste some more.....
Hire the wrong IB.....
 

gerisung

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Best treatment for Pores and acne scars | Rejuran + Erbium laser

I tried CO2 fractional laser before. From what I remember, it is gold standard for acne scars and pores, according to my doctor, Dr Daniel Chang.

most of my friends dont like downtime, so Dr Daniel Chang recommended the Erbium laser combined with Rejuran to tackle our acne scars and pores. Results have been amazing!!!
:s13::s13::s13:
 

seantan101

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2003
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
11
Hi, any good skin clinic to recommend for treating pimples and cystic pimple scars? It'll be my first time visiting such clinic... Wonder how much are teh price range for those laser and acne treatment.
 

gerisung

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Acne scarring in singapore | Whats the cost and who to choose

I had the same question before and did my homework. Here's what i found.

National skin centre singapore houses the best govt sector dermies. Consult starts from $100 depending on seniority of the doctor you see. Lasers start from $400 depending on type of laser. Downside is the wait time for appts.

Joyce Lim Clinic @ Paragon. Consult starts from $150, and lasers from $500. Dr Joyce may not necessarily recommend you lasers from the start. She is a well known dermie and handles alot of indon tai tais.

Asia Aesthetic Center @ Orchard Somerset, consult is fixed at $80. Laser and peel starts from $300. Dr Daniel Chang has a pill-free approach and sticks to topical creams and laser peels.

So the choice is yours. :s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:
 

sunshinedays

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Best Acne laser clinics in Singapore and prices

I had the same question before and did my homework. Here's what i found.

National skin centre singapore houses the best govt sector dermies. Consult starts from $100 depending on seniority of the doctor you see. Lasers start from $400 depending on type of laser. Downside is the wait time for appts.

Joyce Lim Clinic @ Paragon. Consult starts from $150, and lasers from $500. Dr Joyce may not necessarily recommend you lasers from the start. She is a well known dermie and handles alot of indon tai tais.

Asia Aesthetic Center @ Orchard Somerset, consult is fixed at $80. Laser and peel starts from $300. Dr Daniel Chang has a pill-free approach and sticks to topical creams and laser peels.

So the choice is yours. :s12::s12

Thanks for your comprehensiive summary dear!!! :D:D:D:D:D
 

ahwei91

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
6,549
Reaction score
496
bought this to make vitamin C serum...
use for 2 weeks liao, so far so good... :):)
water + ascorbic acid + vegetable glycerin...

D2s8KC2.jpg
 

auzzuro

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
1
I had the same question before and did my homework. Here's what i found.

National skin centre singapore houses the best govt sector dermies. Consult starts from $100 depending on seniority of the doctor you see. Lasers start from $400 depending on type of laser. Downside is the wait time for appts.

Joyce Lim Clinic @ Paragon. Consult starts from $150, and lasers from $500. Dr Joyce may not necessarily recommend you lasers from the start. She is a well known dermie and handles alot of indon tai tais.

Asia Aesthetic Center @ Orchard Somerset, consult is fixed at $80. Laser and peel starts from $300. Dr Daniel Chang has a pill-free approach and sticks to topical creams and laser peels.

So the choice is yours. :s12::s12

Thanks for your comprehensiive summary dear!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Hi I am thinking of getting thermage how much does it cost and how many shots and place to recommend to get it done ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top