Mens Facial Thread...

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I just received their sample today, it's really a generous 35ml sample.

I'm quite blur at how to apply leh, after cleansing can I use my usual toner and then followed by this bebeco 3-in-1?
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
can skip toner bcus its toner, moisturizer & essence all in 1. just apply after cleansing, how long it wld last is dependent on the amt u use each time... varies from individuals but shld be at least more than 5-8 times?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I believe I can use it for many times. A half of 1cent coin portion would be enough for my big face liao. Using sparingly until I get results. Then i start buying from
Bebeco once finished. My usual toner is around their price too, moreover bebeco's is 3-in-1. I believe is much more cheaper than buying 3 products tgt! Haha
 

invisible.hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
17,901
Reaction score
314

raindow

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
Interested on the Bebeco Men Triple Essence, Will anyone one know where can i buy it?? thanks! And i wonder if like morning i need to put sunblock. can i still use bebeco den sunblock?
 
Last edited:

allberrybang

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Anyone ordered any facial product from SkinStore before? Found a 20% discount coupon on the net and they carries Menscience product. Now USD to SGD quite low, can save quite alot if order from online.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Interested on the Bebeco Men Triple Essence, Will anyone one know where can i buy it?? thanks! And i wonder if like morning i need to put sunblock. can i still use bebeco den sunblock?

u can order from their website www.bebeco.sg or u can go facebook and order. They have 25% discount now if u order from facebook. I apply it follow by sunblock and their oreaf bb cream.
 

raindow

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
Neutrogena Men® Skin Clearing Face Wash
By any chance have some one know where can i get in singapore. I have been searching. Please someone help me. thanks alotalot!!
 

idiot444

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
741
Hi, for those who are having acne prone skin and using Menscience products or keen to try out. I just bought their acne treatment package consisting of

1) Menscience Daily Face Wash $55
2) Menscience Advanced Face Tonic $65
3) Menscience Acne Therapy Lotion $65

total $138(packaged price) only used 2 times to be exact, date of purchase from receipt can verify. However, my complexion doesn't seems to be suitable, hence I have stopped using it. Will be letting go @ $100(inclusive of delivery by me).

Interested pls PM me. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top