Mens Facial Thread...

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
yea, i emailed them 2-3days back as well.. but no response.. think no more already.
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
Cleansing foam first then toner than the Controller (which is like your pimple gel) and then the emulsion.

I can't read korean but to differentiate, open up the bottles.
Toner will be more light-weight and is usually a translucent, clear liquid.
Emulsion is thicker and usually white.


I received samples from bebeco. but is there any steps by steps to use it?

1.
IMG00039-20101020-1202-1.jpg


2.
IMG00040-20101020-1202-1.jpg


3.
IMG00041-20101020-1202-1.jpg

the left one and the right one is different..

kindly advise :look:
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
yea, i emailed them 2-3days back as well.. but no response.. think no more already.

Email them again?
Maybe your email got missed out or something.
I only gave 10 users the instructions on how to get the samples.
 

zerox83

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
hi guys,

would like some help. I have quite a few acne scars on my face, would like to know if there is any treatment or products that can be recommended?

Thanks!
 

bobobibi

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I realised after using Biore Men Facial Wash, my skin generates pimples more than if i use other brand. What does this imply?Is this a indication that my skin is not suitable for tat facial wash?

What are some of the better facial wash suited for normal skin? Thanks all.
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
hi guys,

would like some help. I have quite a few acne scars on my face, would like to know if there is any treatment or products that can be recommended?

Thanks!

whitening masks and creams can help .... since your case is not serious dont think u need go for chemical peel.
Alternatively, can try microdermabrasion aka diamond peel if you do go for facials.

note the above meant for those surface scarrings only, if your is pitted kind then best to seek professional medical advice.
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
but i thought no more le?

then nvm lor.. you gave me the instructions ma.

i sent u instructions means the slot reserved for u, maybe u can try PMing them thju their FB page, at least u know the PM will reach them and not go to junk mail or spam .....
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
Hi all,

I realised after using Biore Men Facial Wash, my skin generates pimples more than if i use other brand. What does this imply?Is this a indication that my skin is not suitable for tat facial wash?

What are some of the better facial wash suited for normal skin? Thanks all.

Are you scrubbing your face too hard when you wash?
Be gentle with your skin if you are tugging too hard... as it will irritate your skin and this may cause more pimples.

Else it could be that the pdt is not suited for you. I like ACNES Mentholatum Cleanser, its cheap and good.

Can read my reviews here http://www.a-beauty-affair.com/2009/11/acnes-mentholatum-cleanser-review.html

http://www.a-beauty-affair.com/2010/07/mentholatum-acnes-3-step-kit-review.html
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
whitening masks and creams can help .... since your case is not serious dont think u need go for chemical peel.
Alternatively, can try microdermabrasion aka diamond peel if you do go for facials.

note the above meant for those surface scarrings only, if your is pitted kind then best to seek professional medical advice.

hi, I went facial with pimples before. Once they saw my pimples they advised I can't do diamond peel.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Cleansing foam first then toner than the Controller (which is like your pimple gel) and then the emulsion.

I can't read korean but to differentiate, open up the bottles.
Toner will be more light-weight and is usually a translucent, clear liquid.
Emulsion is thicker and usually white.

emulsion is the moisturiser. So it is toner emulsion then the controller.
 

zerox83

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
whitening masks and creams can help .... since your case is not serious dont think u need go for chemical peel.
Alternatively, can try microdermabrasion aka diamond peel if you do go for facials.

note the above meant for those surface scarrings only, if your is pitted kind then best to seek professional medical advice.

thanks for your reply, what kind of creams will you recommand?
 

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
okay i emailed them and they replied.

i know what happend already.

I emailed to the email address.. :D
 

bobobibi

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Are you scrubbing your face too hard when you wash?
Be gentle with your skin if you are tugging too hard... as it will irritate your skin and this may cause more pimples.

No eh, juz normal apply and wash like tat lo.

Else it could be that the pdt is not suited for you. I like ACNES Mentholatum Cleanser, its cheap and good.

I think it might not be quite suitable. Cos, previously last time when i oso used Biore Men, after washing, my skin feels like 'tight'. Alright, i will go and have a look at Guardian for that Cleanser;)
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
I got the sample, but only 1 Whitening Triple Skin Essence, when and how to use this ?
like, need cotton wool to dap this on face ? etc?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I got the sample, but only 1 Whitening Triple Skin Essence, when and how to use this ?
like, need cotton wool to dap this on face ? etc?

Hahaha, don't use cotton pad.. it's not water toner. it's like an emulsion kind of 3-in-1 toner.

I applied it (using my palm) after washing my face. No rinsing is needed!

Review:
So far.. If ind it not bad because it smoothen my face and indeed lighten my blemishes.
However, I still need more days to see the actual result. :) Guys who are suffering with blemishes scar can try this product.

9 more days before their fb 25% discount ends.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Hahaha, don't use cotton pad.. it's not water toner. it's like an emulsion kind of 3-in-1 toner.

I applied it (using my palm) after washing my face. No rinsing is needed!

Review:
So far.. If ind it not bad because it smoothen my face and indeed lighten my blemishes.
However, I still need more days to see the actual result. :) Guys who are suffering with blemishes scar can try this product.

9 more days before their fb 25% discount ends.

Any other bebeco products worth buying? I want to make use of this 25% to get more of their products leh.. I found their products quite nice leh...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top