Mens Facial Thread...

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I just received Bebeco 1st year anniversary sale. alot of promotion.

The men promotion is get the men triple skin essence and get the green tea foam cleanser for $10. I think the green tea is a new product.

OMG! I didnt got such thing!
 

seeyourhead_jiejie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
13,104
Reaction score
0
My face got acnes and pimples.
Saw this hype review from you guys, intend to give this BEBECO's product a try.
But, is it possible that I transfer via IBANKING rather than debit/credit?
I'm sorta afraid to key in my card's details online with their website, since they got no physical store.
So any method that I can purchase their AC-T cleanser?
Is it good? My face got abit of acne scars around my cheek area and chin. And some pimples on my nose area as well. :(
Hopefully this cleanser can help to clear them.
yes, can do ibanking transfer. or cash on delivery

i did bank transfer to them and meet them up to collect.
 

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
9,606
Reaction score
839
why i dont see any $10 promotion for their cleanser on their website??

i also ordered 2 bottles of triple skin essence during their 25% promotion. so far havent receive it leh
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
just got my men's essence and a whole load of samples (like the previous poster)
can't wait to try them out
 

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49,194
Reaction score
12
Usually, I use the samples during travel.. Those really never use one, use to wash toilet.. :s22:
 

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49,194
Reaction score
12
Anyway, for sharing...

2vd1zkm.jpg
 

yzxcyzxc

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
anyone knows what products shld i get to remove my blackheads.

i got some on my nose and i find it so fugly. does exfoliating help?
 

Potato89

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
127
Reaction score
2
yah apply already just leave it.. As for the samples, just try else pass to your friends to try. The green one is their plant vita series and orange is orange vita. Blue is ac-t-line. The liquid is toner and cream is the moisturiser. So u can try if u want.

Wa.. I didn't know that the triple skin essence bebeco should not wash off. DAMN. i mean washing them off like a normal facial wash
 

Newtothis

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
0
dont know if i should ask here.
but anyway, any recommendations for shaving cream/gel? or even a good razer :o
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
anyone knows what products shld i get to remove my blackheads.

i got some on my nose and i find it so fugly. does exfoliating help?

yah regular exfoliating will help get rid of blackheads... but blackheads... they will still return... haha...

just scrub 2-3 times a week... to keep them 'at bay'... :s13:
 

albertglennsky

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
I used Denii-X shaving gel . .Its very smooth and very comfortable. try it out guys. But am not sure if it is available in Singapore.
 

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49,194
Reaction score
12
For those who use Kose mask...

kose-seikisho-mask.jpg


I juz went shopping at Swanston and it's quite cheap; $28 for 1 tube...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top