
ROFL, please do not apply essence when you're face is oily/ not washed. This is not the right way lo. Use after you cleanse your face. :S
hi Bro. it's 25%.
then I wonder why pple can bring this out and use ??
I just order MEN TRIPLE SKIN ESSENCE through the facebook.
But how much to transfer to their dbs account. There was no indication of how much the local mail cost?
$49.9 25% = $37.425
Local mail charge = ?
Can self collection?
they seem to ask ppl use the emulsion before the controllerCleansing foam first then toner than the Controller (which is like your pimple gel) and then the emulsion.
I can't read korean but to differentiate, open up the bottles.
Toner will be more light-weight and is usually a translucent, clear liquid.
Emulsion is thicker and usually white.
they seem to ask ppl use the emulsion before the controller
http://bebeco.sg/index.php/skin-care/ac-t-line/ac-t-line-controller.html
I just order MEN TRIPLE SKIN ESSENCE through the facebook.
But how much to transfer to their dbs account. There was no indication of how much the local mail cost?
$49.9 25% = $37.425
Local mail charge = ?
Can self collection?
I personally prefer to use my pimple gel before my moisturizer. I'll leave it on for awhile b4 i apply my moisturizer. Guess its up to the individual![]()
just order the triple essence too! hope it works out too.
any other suggestions to clear my skin?
i get pimples from time to time most around the chin area
just order the triple essence too! hope it works out too.
any other suggestions to clear my skin?
i get pimples from time to time most around the chin area
I'm using benzac BP 2.5% recommended by Angeliquez, what i can say about this product is, it really smoothes swollen pimple within 2-3 days. Preventing bateria from forming pimple. I've been using this for 2 weeks le, it is good in controlling pimple!![]()
what would be the next step?
can't wait for the triple essence to arrive, hope it will be the final solution to my "agony"
the triple skin essence is not the direct solution to skin problem. To me acne problem u still need acne solution. The triple skin essence is like 'strengthening' the skin immunity and reduce Future problem. Pimples around the mouth is the result of constipation. Different parts of the face have different link to body problem. Chin consider around the mouth?
Generally, the triple skin essence gives sufficient moisture to the face so that it wun secrete too much oil thinking that it is dehydrated. Got the info from bebeco. So it helps me to curb my oily skin.
Just thinking u might be disappointed taking this as a miracle pill!
oh so chin area is because of constipation?
then left/right cheek area, forehead and ard the ear or ear loops area means what ar? Can enlighten me? Search for this on the net but can't seems to find.