cherryboom
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2006
- Messages
- 5,048
- Reaction score
- 322
the NSC cleanser is cleanz plus ar????

is mult action wash better or oil control face wash?
lab serie water lotion is toner or moisturizer?
any gd toner or moisturizer to recommend?
the NSC cleanser is cleanz plus ar????
I'm currently using the Oil Control Solution and Oil Control daily hydrator. The toner has a strong alcohol smell, but its quite effective in clearing the oil. The hydrator also quite good. Bought the Oil control face wash also but not using it cause I using the cleanser given by NSC.
If your skin is very oily, then I recommend to get the oil control face wash, else I think Lab series Power wash is good,
water lotion is a toner.
Yeah I'm using that.
power wash seems gd...any1 has any comment on this?
so is the combi gd? power wash wif water lotion? + duno wat moisturiser..
if i go to tangs or those lab series counter, is the staff knowlegeable enuff to recommend me..or can they test our skin then recommend us?
paiseh for askin as this is the first time i will be using such ex stuff..
the cleanz plus good ma???? how do u feel after u use???
are u taking antibiotics from NSC too? if so i strongly dissuade you from using anything that contain alcohol especially in ur toner/moisturiser
The staff/promoter will usually let u test out the different lab series products and recommend u accordingly. But for price wise, I think Whathewants is better.
alcohol will cause ur skin to be dry. if ur antibiotic is doxycylin ( i think i spell wrong ) it will make ur skin sensetive to the sun and also cos ur skin to be dry
where is whathewants located? tink i will go there n other places to reccee the price...or is there any1 who knows the prices of both places?
Yeah I'm taking antibiotics too. I only started using recently, but so far no problem. Someone mentioned that the alcohol will cause acne outbreak, is that why I shouldn't use?
U can refer to www.whathewants.com.sg The price is around $4-5 cheaper than those departmental stores like Tangs and taka.
erm.. toner is use after ur cleanser.. then after tat apply ur moisturiser lohrecently just bought the lab series moisturizer...and toner
but forget to ask the person hw to apply...hw do we apply the toner and moisturizer? any1 can help
thanx
recently just bought the lab series moisturizer...and toner
but forget to ask the person hw to apply...hw do we apply the toner and moisturizer? any1 can help
thanx
erm.. toner is use after ur cleanser.. then after tat apply ur moisturiser loh
toner : apply to cotton wool, apply on face
moisturizer : use hand massage on face
after wash face, pad dry. wait 10 to 15 mins then apply toner, 10 to 15 mins again apply moisturizer
dont pad dry , apply toner on half wet face. helps in preserving hydration to the maximum ..