Mens Facial Thread...

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49,194
Reaction score
12
Some info I recvd...

wlyipw.jpg
 

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49,194
Reaction score
12
Do you go for such expensive things?! I found Biotherm very expensive. Imagine I saw $85 for the cleanser. Wash already can become SUPER clean?
Works for me dude...

Actually, not to piss anybody off, things I get from there are usually FOC...
 

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,727
Reaction score
4
I'm using this - so far so good - but expensive. I use this in conjunction with Stri-Vectin

ya i m using the cleansing foam and the creme...expensive **** man....SO it better work!! lol

so far, i see some slight improvement.....which is good as all the other rest i used before didnt fare any better...

btw what is stri-vectin n where to get it locally? thanks!
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
going for reservist soon

anyone recommend a SUNBLOCK? thanks

try bebeco perfect sunscreen 50spf. Shld be able to work for u. Not so oily as compared to fancl 50 sungard. But still whitish. So usually after apply I use cotton pad or tissue to pat my face so that it blends in.
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
going for reservist soon

anyone recommend a SUNBLOCK? thanks

bio_perfect_milk_00_img_l.jpg


$10.40 or 11+ from watsons
some guys are using this too
it goes on fast and does not leave a white cast, there is no sticky after feel too.
i love this alot :)
 

cedric85

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
510
Reaction score
0
what can i use if my face looks dull/old when taking photo?

Furthermore, my gf always tell me that having dark skin colour doesn look good,
should I use whitening products?
 

bleonz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
1,500
Reaction score
0
Hihi,

Any1 here use the Habo Labo moist/hydrate water?

Please share your feedback.

TQ.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
what can i use if my face looks dull/old when taking photo?

Furthermore, my gf always tell me that having dark skin colour doesn look good,
should I use whitening products?

I think you should try bebeco men triple skin essence. Really improves my skin alot. I used it day and night. The next day, my skin always feel smoother and also less pimples outbreak.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top