Angeliquez
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2005
- Messages
- 16,809
- Reaction score
- 4
I really want to vote but if moi vote, will moi nick / account appear?
nope, just uncheck the 'share on wall' option if u dun wanna share...

I really want to vote but if moi vote, will moi nick / account appear?
I use facial scrub twice everyday, is it too harsh for my skin?

I use facial scrub twice everyday, is it too harsh for my skin?
Hey guys, need a favour... Pls vote for me![]()
will continue to share skincare tips & help out in whatever way I can.
http://tinyurl.com/34gfa23
thanks!
omg twice a day?
scrub your face minimum twice per week at least and not everyday.
hopefully ur facial skin dun tear... lol![]()
Omg.. The product I'm using is 'Nivea for men cleanser & scrub'. Really?Omg.. The product I'm using is 'Nivea for men cleanser & scrub'.
This mean that I have to stop using it so frequently and buy a normal cleanser for daily use?
Really?Omg.. The product I'm using is 'Nivea for men cleanser & scrub'.
This mean that I have to stop using it so frequently and buy a normal cleanser for daily use?
I'm using actline deep foam cleanser and perfect peeling gel twice a week for the gel. If hardworking 3 times a week. Though it is gentle in skin, i wouldn't use it more than thrice a week.. Face leh... Not floor.. Haha.. Joking

How do you find the actline deep foam cleanser? Good mah?
Peeling gel?![]()
Peeling gel is superb!!!! Very gentle yet very clean!!!
The deep foam cleanser is good for my oily skin.
peeling gel is like those exfoliating type? how much is it ?
Yes. I bought it when they have the 25% discount. Original price $32.90.
Just feel that the face is very smooth and clean. And you know sometimes if u dun scrub, u feel a layer of dead skin on your skin. After u use it the whole face feels so smooth even my gf can't help touch it.
Sometimes I also use it around the neck cos some ppl said the skin around the neck should be given same treatment as the face. Don't know true or not.
So just to put it in short, peeling gel is scrub? or just another cleanser from bebeco's line of products?
Hey guys, need a favour... Pls vote for me![]()
will continue to share skincare tips & help out in whatever way I can.
http://tinyurl.com/34gfa23
thanks!
Thanks to those who votedPls help me spread the word.
Anyway, scrubbing twice a day is too much unless the product says it can be used daily.
Bebeco's peeling gel is similar to cure aqua gel :
![]()
but personally find bebeco's one more gentle than cure's.
to get a brief idea of how its like and how it works, u can go to watsons stores to try out the cure sample on display![]()