Mens Facial Thread...

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,474
Reaction score
2,045
how long have u been using it?
agree with the rest, its not a miracle product... scars dont just vanish within a week or 2 unless they r faint to begin with.

furthermore, whitening pdts will have no effect if its a pitted scar.

hmmmmm if my items were dispatched this morning via registered mail, must wait how long to receive it ar? The postman will deliver to my door step hor?
TIA!
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
hmmmmm if my items were dispatched this morning via registered mail, must wait how long to receive it ar? The postman will deliver to my door step hor?
TIA!

1 day to sort the mail to your nearest post office. Abt 2-4 working days usually. If lucky, you will receive tmr or Monday le...

Yes, to your door step pressing DingDong~ LOL
 

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2000
Messages
11,853
Reaction score
358
By the way, which guy using sunblock? Thinking of getting their sunblock too. Anyone using sunblock? Troublesome?
I don't know how good bebeco's sunblock is, or how good their products are cos i've never heard of them, but i'd suggest sticking with familiar brands like la roche and avene. And always get the highest SPF rating possible (50+).

Sunscreen products is something very personal. Reason being, different brands have different texture and oily-ness. So it depends on your skin type as well.

And whether sunblock is important.. yes it's damn important. It's probably more important than all those triple threat and whatever. The sun's ability to damage our skin cannot be stated enough, but the sad thing is a lot of people don't care about getting sun protection

When a scar is still fresh and red, it's much, much easier for it to fade quickly. But after it's exposed to the sun, it will become pigmented aka. reddish-brown. That's the stage when it will take forever to fade. That's why you probably notice those long term scars you might have (>1 yr) are always that brownish color - that's cos you didn't use any sunblock!

Btw, if you're past your teen puberty stage already but still have 'oily' skin, maybe you can try to use moisturizer. A lot of people think that they have oily skin, but the truth is that their skin is actually dry, and because it's dry, the body tries to increase the oil production rate to compensate for it, thus making it oily.
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
if gotch chio zeh zeh buy... should be safe to follow de lah :o
anyways after i buy liao go back opit, zeh zeh collegues oso say is good buy leh (coz that time having offer)

Aiyo, I appreciate if you talk normally leh, here not EDMW. :s13:
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Where's Thong29!

I think i will purchase the peeling gel,mask pack and cleaning gel from Bebeco soon! I heard it's like DIY Salon effect?
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Where's Thong29!

I think i will purchase the peeling gel,mask pack and cleaning gel from Bebeco soon! I heard it's like DIY Salon effect?

Wah why looking for me?!

Thanks for the advise on the sunblock! Yes I totally agree must put sunblock! That is why now I have a wish list!

1) Perfect Sun Screen SPF50+ PA+++
2) Oreaf Real Effect Blemish Balm
3) Water Drop Essential Sleeping Pack
4) Hydro Brightening Foam Cleanser (ladies all said good)
5) Hydro Whitening Mask Pack Or Plant Vita Hydro Brightening Mask

Yah the flower mask pack I might consider if I am not getting their brightening mask! But again… must do my sum first… $ leh… Angelique said strawberry good right? The rest also looks interesting leh.

I am a big fan of Bebeco now influenced by a group of ladies!

Hey Styleman,

I didn’t realise you send me a PM before. Sorry about it. Didn’t see it until now cos usually I check this forum using iphone. But u gave me a good idea! Ahahah who want to buy my 35ml men triple skin essence?! Hahaha..
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Wah why looking for me?!

Thanks for the advise on the sunblock! Yes I totally agree must put sunblock! That is why now I have a wish list!

1) Perfect Sun Screen SPF50+ PA+++
2) Oreaf Real Effect Blemish Balm
3) Water Drop Essential Sleeping Pack
4) Hydro Brightening Foam Cleanser (ladies all said good)
5) Hydro Whitening Mask Pack Or Plant Vita Hydro Brightening Mask

Yah the flower mask pack I might consider if I am not getting their brightening mask! But again… must do my sum first… $ leh… Angelique said strawberry good right? The rest also looks interesting leh.

I am a big fan of Bebeco now influenced by a group of ladies!

Hey Styleman,

I didn’t realise you send me a PM before. Sorry about it. Didn’t see it until now cos usually I check this forum using iphone. But u gave me a good idea! Ahahah who want to buy my 35ml men triple skin essence?! Hahaha..

The lady from Bebeco told me if we have acne problem, we can try actline series.. As for plant vita and other series.. I think they are mainly for woman who have very little pimple on their face.

Bebeco's website don't have clear information for their products lo. :look: I'm considering either strawberry mask or jasmine mask~

My blackheads on my nose are driving me crazy lo.
 
Last edited:

smallkoyok

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
i am using Origins Out of Trouble mask for my oily nose and pimples (apply on areas affected only), seems to work nicely for me :)
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Is sunblock a must to apply on face to prevent scar turning light brown? and then it will take forever to fade right?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
any 1 can recommend me a bebeco product which can cure my oily and scarred face? haha. Thx.

For Toner>Moisturizer>Emulsion 3-in-1
Try Bebeco Men Triple Essence.
http://bebeco.sg/index.php/homme/men-triple-skin-essence.html


From what I know, the lady told me that Ac-T-Line series is good for acne skin.
Try their Controller and Deep Cleansing Foam!
Review: I tried both of these product before, it does help by soothing your swollen pimple and prevent scarring.
http://bebeco.sg/index.php/skin-care/ac-t-line.html

Your scarred face case, I think you need to use BP to prevent scarring next time. =X
 
Last edited:

vodka_water

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
6,091
Reaction score
64
For Toner>Moisturizer>Emulsion 3-in-1
Try Bebeco Men Triple Essence.
http://bebeco.sg/index.php/homme/men-triple-skin-essence.html


From what I know, the lady told me that Ac-T-Line series is good for acne skin.
Try their Controller and Deep Cleansing Foam!
Review: I tried both of these product before, it does help by soothing your swollen pimple and prevent scarring.
http://bebeco.sg/index.php/skin-care/ac-t-line.html

Your scarred face case, I think you need to use BP to prevent scarring next time. =X

thx 4 yr help. btw how do u contact them?
 

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,474
Reaction score
2,045
so the strawberry mask is good for face? what does it do? moisture ur skin and lighten ur scars?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top