Mens Facial Thread...

platee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
16,743
Reaction score
1,835
Hi guys, any good products to recommend for panda eyes?
i think i suffer from isomnia, thus i really have bad eye bags.

Anyone can help thanks!
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
This mask is very popular!!
I tried it on too and I was at their media launch...
The whitening effect is not lasting because no product can lighten your skin upon first application unless its some bleach.

But i was told long usage will brighten up skin, note the diff in the words used.

BRIGHTENED and not LIGHTEN ;)

You can read about my review
http://www.a-beauty-affair.com/2010/09/korea-hot-beauty-brand-in-singapore.html

Would like to share about TolyMoly Tomatox mask which i'm using.

20100724133834885649_800_0.jpg


I find that my face is soft, smooth and bright after using. I believe this product is the only one that really works as brightening.. However, some said that the effect works for awhile only..

Conclusion: Good to use thrice a week to brighten up your face and say goodbye to pigmentation! haha.
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Baviphat seems to be a new korea brand. Angeliquez, have you heard before?

Saw it on sale here.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
baviphat is not new...just new in singapore..

but it's 2nd tier compare to the Faceshop, skin food etc..
 

zuzuvovo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
10,148
Reaction score
1
Brighten also somehow lighten what? lol..

I'm looking for an exfoliant, got any brand to intro?

My current one is some Walnut scrub wash, when I invert the bottle for a few weeks, I can find oil deposits on the cover, don't find that good.

Not that ex, probably just something off the shelves.. is St. Ives good? I have combination skin, prone to acne.
 

smallkoyok

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Brighten also somehow lighten what? lol..

I'm looking for an exfoliant, got any brand to intro?

My current one is some Walnut scrub wash, when I invert the bottle for a few weeks, I can find oil deposits on the cover, don't find that good.

Not that ex, probably just something off the shelves.. is St. Ives good? I have combination skin, prone to acne.
i'm using The Cure, can buy from Watsons. i think you can ask for sample first before buying :s22:
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Icic. Thanks! :)

Having problem with pimple now. They're coming and coming and coming after each pimple. Skin centre have the medicine only right?
 

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
40,167
Reaction score
2,403
Anyone knows the name and brand when you apply black "mud" on your nose, it can remove white heads when it drys and can tear off.
 

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49,194
Reaction score
12
POST AGAIN...
==============

For those who use Kose mask...

kose-seikisho-mask.jpg


I juz went shopping at Swanston and it's quite cheap; $28 for 1 tube...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top