Mens Facial Thread...

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
(Not advertising)

I've stopped using the BP 2.5%, my pimple has stopped growing anymore since 3 days ago.

I'm using Bebeco Ac-t-line Controller now, so far no big pimples(only small small tiny pimples)

Anyone can explain this? :s13:

Maybe i'm allergic to BP?

do u mean bp2.5% - no pimples at all
bebeco ac-t-line - small small pimples?
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
Bp 2.5% - large pimple appearing everywhere on my face
Controller - pimple starts to lessen only tiny one appears.

then i think controller suits u, continue to use it bah till all pimples r gone.
so weird.. how come bp causes large pimples... maybe its the purging effect or what. Im not too sure.
 

screws

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
942
Reaction score
0
bought some grooming stuffs cause stock running low. been wanting to try something else other than lab series, biotherm homme or anthony logistics. pull the trigger on kyoku products. i wanna try putting volcanic ash to my face and see what happens. hope no erruption. the lava mask is very interesting, will try that when my anthony logistics clay mask is finish

qyfotg.jpg


will update next time if kyoku is any good for combination skin
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
bought some grooming stuffs cause stock running low. been wanting to try something else other than lab series, biotherm homme or anthony logistics. pull the trigger on kyoku products. i wanna try putting volcanic ash to my face and see what happens. hope no erruption. the lava mask is very interesting, will try that when my anthony logistics clay mask is finish

qyfotg.jpg


will update next time if kyoku is any good for combination skin

You must have spent alot on this. How much total $ uh?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Anyway, I bought these DIY home facial kit from Bebeco last Friday.

154862_462551003316_592568316_5675895_374325_n.jpg


Total damage of my wallet $68.80. But I think it's worth it, their pricing is competitive.

Reviews:
Perfect Peeling Gel -
After using this product, you can't stop touching your face! Your face will be very smooth and clean.
You will be assured that a layer of dead skin on your face had been removed after using this! But do not apply it to your acne, it will aggravate it.


Jasmin Aroma Flower Pack -
One of the best mask i seen, it contains petals of jasmine flower. Jasmine smell. Perfect for guys who have troubled skin with swollen pimple, scars and dry skin. Put the mask pack in the fridge for the "cooling effect" that you get during facial. I noticed after mask, my pimples doesn't look as swollen as before.


Perfect Cleansing Gel -
Use this before performing diy facial at home. This product helps to cleanse dirts away from your face.
As it contains tea-tree oil, which is anti-bateria oil... it will prevent pimple from getting infected by bacteria.
 
Last edited:

sk8jack

Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Thinking of trying out bebeco products, checked out their website but how do i request for samples?
What's the max number of sample that one may request?
 

hidetofan

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
After 1 week using biotherm homme I can already see some improvements. Skin is smoother and almost no new blackheads or pimples. I think the facial wash is good because instead of large beads that can irritate or damage pores they use pumice instead - finer particles that can unclog pores without irritating the skin.
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Thinking of trying out bebeco products, checked out their website but how do i request for samples?
What's the max number of sample that one may request?

Let's say you are interested on their Act-t-line series. You send an email to them stating that you are interested to try. Then you can state If you are also considering getting their Plant vita(get for your gf) or Alonique, this series target at matured skin(for your mother). I'm not sure on the availability for this sample. Check with them. They will send you by mail. :)

http://bebeco.sg/index.php/promotions
 
Last edited:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Oohh u bought the peeling gel! Under my recommendation or ur friends? How? good right?

I got the peeling gel under bebeco's reccomendation for diy home facial. haha

It's good! Love my smooth face after using the peeling gel. Hahaha. When I see my dead skin being rubbed off. Sayonara!
 

disfunction4

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I just received my bebeco triple essence. There r 3 bottles inside, may I know which bottle to applyl first? I assume tat the 2 small bottles r of the same product rite?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
How can I buy the Bebeco Perfect Peeling Gel? And how much?

$32.90 . It's hidden in their website. At first I couldn't find it too.

Go Products > Skincare> Sun Block/ BB Cream > when you are on that page click Page 2.

If you are lazy, click here.
 

smallkoyok

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
lately kena arrow to help do phone survey stuff... now 1 side of my face got a breakout le, ish sho moody :(

later go home apply mask :o
 

Robert

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,180
Reaction score
0
$32.90 . It's hidden in their website. At first I couldn't find it too.

Go Products > Skincare> Sun Block/ BB Cream > when you are on that page click Page 2.

If you are lazy, click here.

Thanks!!!!

To confirm, their "Perfect Peeling Gel" is actually a SCRUB, and NOT MASK, yes?

I am now using a scrub by La Mer (sharing with wifey) but very ex so looking for alternative.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top