Mens Facial Thread...

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
Go to http://www.thesamplestore.sg/r/6828 to redeem your set of
app_full_proxy.php


Grab Eucerin 3-in-1 Dermopurifyer Sample Kit for free at The Sample Store
 

hittoxlj

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
570
Reaction score
0
if i'm a guy with mainly oily face, large pores around the nose and cheeks with alot of 'heads' to clear every wk (always using biore pore pack) and still its not even big enough. my face is always looking dull and i wanna have the more hydrated radiant looking face. what can anyone recommend? any particular products or brands?
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
if i'm a guy with mainly oily face, large pores around the nose and cheeks with alot of 'heads' to clear every wk (always using biore pore pack) and still its not even big enough. my face is always looking dull and i wanna have the more hydrated radiant looking face. what can anyone recommend? any particular products or brands?

Try the bebeco triple skin essence. It helps to make my face Matt. Also try the perfect peeling gel it is a gentle exfoliator. Angeliquez mentioned a diy salon effect cleansing steps in her blog and it sounds good cos this is the usual step that u received if u go for facial. You can go to her blog to read.

And try the actline deep foam cleanser for cleaning your face.

All are not too expensive compare to a lot of brands.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
need to spell out meh ?

anyway, nothing wrong also, they recommend, it's up to the forummer to decide..
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
every other post you make advertises your product; do you work for them?

I dont think Thong29 is advertising, he is just recommending to hittoxlj a product that he think is suitable.

Don't say until like that leh... :s13: someone's goodwill to help leh.
 

holocast

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
5,138
Reaction score
0
got this big reddish bump on my head.

what issit ah? pimple? feels abit hard... then when press is abit pain..
how to get rid? those pimple cream ah?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
got this big reddish bump on my head.

what issit ah? pimple? feels abit hard... then when press is abit pain..
how to get rid? those pimple cream ah?

I think it's a pimple in it's first growing stage. LOL. How long already? Try applying benzoyl peroxide or tea tree oil.
 

theguy1991

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
How to cure acne scars? Have some bumps on my nose that wouldn't go away after a very big acne grew on it Also have those reddish scars on the cheeks.

Also, any recommendation for oily face? I don't know why sometimes my face gets very oily, as in there's 'shines' on my face.
 
Last edited:

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
every other post you make advertises your product; do you work for them?

Sigh.. That is one brand that I finally found something suitable for me and genuinely good and not so expensive.. That is why I'm so excited to promote. U saw any product like this? Anyway, it doesn't matter. I believe those who tried also agree with me.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
last awhile. so whats the prob you know? =:p

Last awhile then become normal again? Usually if anyone is allergy, it will not go away after awhile. So I'm also not sure. Usually allergy will result in rashes, am I right? Are u sensitive to alcohol skin care product? Not an expert...
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Last awhile then become normal again? Usually if anyone is allergy, it will not go away after awhile. So I'm also not sure. Usually allergy will result in rashes, am I right? Are u sensitive to alcohol skin care product? Not an expert...

I think u are stating the truth. because my skin is alittle allergy to alcohol, i used to use shiseido men's toner... but the alcohol percentage is too high and my face will be red after application. :X

Sigh.. That is one brand that I finally found something suitable for me and genuinely good and not so expensive.. That is why I'm so excited to promote. U saw any product like this? Anyway, it doesn't matter. I believe those who tried also agree with me.

Hi 5! :) I find Bebeco's product suitable and not so expensive. Moreover, it's effective. Which gives me a sense of trust.
 

hittoxlj

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
570
Reaction score
0
seems like this bebeco product is much sought after by many of our fellow forummer. how do i go about knowing/purchasing the product? do they have like a beauty consultant which provides advice on their product?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
seems like this bebeco product is much sought after by many of our fellow forummer. how do i go about knowing/purchasing the product? do they have like a beauty consultant which provides advice on their product?

The staff who you will be contacting is beauty consultant who can give advice le... I think she's good. She gives many advices to my face and tells me how to change my food habit.
Website? Just add .com.sg

I don't wanna spell out the whole url. Incase ppl might think I'm working for them.....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top