As promised, this is my mini-review
Ac-t-line deep cleansing foam
The size of the tube is bigger than I expected. Before I actually buy the retail size, I was using the sample sachet for 2-3 weeks The reasons that make me purchase the retail size are.
Number 1, I love the smell.
Number 2, it remove dirts from my pores after cleansing and assuring me that i have a clean sparky face! haha
Number 3, My pimple scars start to recover quicker and lighten.. Perhaps with the help of Act-l-line controller.
Bebeco.com.sg said:
AC-T-LINE Deep Cleansing Foam is rich with fine foam and Sepicontrol A5 and papaya extract which are dedicated to removing acne and preventing large pores. Containing extract from the soft loofah friction agent, it makes the skin smooth and promotes skin regeneration. With wheat protein additives, it makes an excellent foam and cleansing product that deeply removes cosmetic residues, sebum, nose blackhead. Ginkgo biloba flavonoid additives protect the skin from harmful environmental damage.
You guys should try this, it really helps in the skin recovery. Sample sachet is available by request from bebeco's website.
Oatmeal and Avocado Mask
Other than daily cleanser, I gotten a new mask for my bi-weekly diy home facial routine.
The smell can be alittle turn-off when you first applied. After awhile, should be okay le bah. Maybe avocado has very strong smell.
This mask removes dirts and soothes my skin instantly after an application for 10-15mins. It gently remove excess keratose on my skin and prevents dry skin.
I would recommend this for dry skin people and oily skin people.
Effecgtive when you use...
For Dry skin - once weekly
For Oily skin - twice weekly
=Bebeco.com.sg]Bebeco Oatmeal & Avocado Flower Pack offers rich nutrition of avocado oil, along with excellent beauty effect of oatmeal, to nurture healthy skin. With its sebaceous absorbing power, it effectively controls excessive sebaceous and removes pore wastes, making your skin clean and clear. In addition, the oatmeal acts as a gentle scrub to softly remove excess keratose on the skin, culture your dry skin glossy and vitalized.
It offers your skin nutrition, making it glossy and prevents dry skin condition.