Mens Facial Thread...

Propanone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
10,356
Reaction score
163
Hey, after I wash my face there will be alot of dry flakes of I guess it's dead skin? What do I need to do to get rid of that? Is it exfoliate or moisturise or something else?

sounds like your skin is very dry...i think you need to put on a moisturiser to make it less dry...
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,809
Reaction score
1,020
any one got affordable toner to intro ? realised skin with toner looks brighter ! :)
I am using a sample from faceshop while I went to Korea..and the effect was quite good...

Arsainte Eco-Therapy Super repair toner-- anyone using this?

also, saw this biotherm High recharge Energy shot, what is that?

anyone tried the above before?
 

brchwsi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
9,859
Reaction score
8
although i do not have a perfect complexion like those artistes...

but i never fail to ensure to carry out these tasks

Daily in the morning

1. Cleanse
2. Toner
3. Moisturiser with SPF 20
4. Serum
5. Pore Minimiser

Night
1. Cleanse
2. Moisturiser
3. Serum
4. Whitening Cream

Weekly
1. Mask

Mid-mth
1. Chemical Peel

End mth
1. IPL
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
although i do not have a perfect complexion like those artistes...

but i never fail to ensure to carry out these tasks

Daily in the morning

1. Cleanse
2. Toner
3. Moisturiser with SPF 20
4. Serum
5. Pore Minimiser

Night
1. Cleanse
2. Moisturiser
3. Serum
4. Whitening Cream

Weekly
1. Mask

Mid-mth
1. Chemical Peel

End mth
1. IPL

More hardworking than me! Pei fu!
I rinse face with water in the morning.
Slap on moisturizer & sunscreen then makeup.

Night time - sometimes im so tired, i forget to apply anything. very bad :(
If not, I apply moisturizer after cleansing with facial wash. Some nights I skip a toner.

Mask whenever I remember to... I used to do a facial monthly last year.
But stopped now cus i no longer have a package.

Must buck up liao :(
 

foreseen

Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
i only use cleanser and my face is perfectly fine, except for this 1 blemish that cant seems to go away.
 

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,474
Reaction score
2,046
although i do not have a perfect complexion like those artistes...

but i never fail to ensure to carry out these tasks

Daily in the morning

1. Cleanse
2. Toner
3. Moisturiser with SPF 20
4. Serum
5. Pore Minimiser

Night
1. Cleanse
2. Moisturiser
3. Serum
4. Whitening Cream

Weekly
1. Mask

Mid-mth
1. Chemical Peel

End mth
1. IPL


I find it too ****** liao. Although I know now it is common for guys to take care of their skin. I also got cleanse, toner then moisture.
But your steps too over-kill liao, I see your steps I shock hahaha.

But also good lah. :)
 

xiaosen

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
106
Hi,

I Have oily,acne and scar on my face. I just signed up for a CP package with Yeak(inclusive of pimple gel and recovery cream) for about $460-student price.

After the 1st CP, I noticed my scar have lightened(dunno whether it is placbo). The gel is extremly good also.

Now I am looking for a clinique clay mask, anyone noes where can i get it or whether it is suitable for oily skin?

TIA!

hi may i know what is the student price for cp wothout pimple gel and recovery cream?
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
although i do not have a perfect complexion like those artistes...

but i never fail to ensure to carry out these tasks

Daily in the morning

1. Cleanse
2. Toner
3. Moisturiser with SPF 20
4. Serum
5. Pore Minimiser

Night
1. Cleanse
2. Moisturiser
3. Serum
4. Whitening Cream

Weekly
1. Mask

Mid-mth
1. Chemical Peel

End mth
1. IPL

Hi,

Correct me if I am wrong. I think ur sequence is wrong. Should be Toner, serum follow by Moisturizer.
 

daniel_lss

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
0
although i do not have a perfect complexion like those artistes...

but i never fail to ensure to carry out these tasks

Daily in the morning

1. Cleanse
2. Toner
3. Moisturiser with SPF 20
4. Serum
5. Pore Minimiser

Night
1. Cleanse
2. Moisturiser
3. Serum
4. Whitening Cream

Weekly
1. Mask

Mid-mth
1. Chemical Peel

End mth
1. IPL

nv tot a guy can do that muz... mind showing ur skin ?
 

neo1978

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
59
Recently came across a professional brand from Denmark, Henriëtte Faroche... my colleague, she is using it, her face turns flawless. Now my entire office are using it. I am considering doing an MO for this brand. Will only be bringing in their concentrate serum which acts as a moisturizer for the night. So is very simple, only apply it at night. Some local salons are selling it at $56 per 30ml. Will know by tonight!
 

koala3

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
936
Reaction score
0
any recommendations for very oily face? even using oil free cleanser and toner does not help
 

neo1978

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
59
Got Henriëtte Faroche...MO started... try it... Hopefully I can convince some of my colleagues to let me post their pictures of their result tmr...
 

brchwsi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
9,859
Reaction score
8
Hi,

Correct me if I am wrong. I think ur sequence is wrong. Should be Toner, serum follow by Moisturizer.
the beautician told me to apply moisturiser first leh...so i just follow lor

@daniel_ls : i tell u i don't have good complexion and thats why i am trying to improve it lest to make it worst.
 

neo1978

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
59
the beautician told me to apply moisturiser first leh...so i just follow lor

@daniel_ls : i tell u i don't have good complexion and thats why i am trying to improve it lest to make it worst.

Most of the time is serum first then moisturise.....cos some serums tend to be drying, example Vit C serum...

Btw... is the first time, i heard moisturiser first also... Which brand?
 

brchwsi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
9,859
Reaction score
8
Most of the time is serum first then moisturise.....cos some serums tend to be drying, example Vit C serum...

Btw... is the first time, i heard moisturiser first also... Which brand?
i use 2 different brand for day and nite
day : clinique
nite : face shop
 

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
40,166
Reaction score
2,403
Any good pore minimizer to recommend? My nose have enlarged pores and gets oily faster than most other parts on my face.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top