Mental illness

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,812
Reaction score
12,929
Can ask is it like this? 🥹🤐

WMPFR52.gif
I think you need to see psych also. 🙄
 

Notbbfa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Messages
17,745
Reaction score
9,836
My previous nick was @zeebrugge , back then I was using my nick to monitor posts at EDMW and reporting back to PAP (specifically then Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen), but after he retired I asked the HWZ Admin to suspend my old account, and now I'm back using a non-political personal pseudonym. I no longer serve the PAP though I still hold centre-right views.
Sounds like good job lei if he didn't retire would u continue doing the job?

Why no internal transfer to another minister and do the same jobscope?

And....is it u baotoh a lot of edmwers :s14:
but actually defence why need moniter edmw siols should monitor overseas forum badmouthing sg what no....?
 

plaingrain

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2025
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
2,470
Sounds like good job lei if he didn't retire would u continue doing the job?

Why no internal transfer to another minister and do the same jobscope?

And....is it u baotoh a lot of edmwers :s14:
but actually defence why need moniter edmw siols should monitor overseas forum badmouthing sg what no....?
It's not a job, it's a volunteer work. I don't get paid by the PAP.

Aiya not important la, it's already history. Minister Ng was kind to me, just before he retired he recommended me to join the Singapore Puxian (Hinghwa) Network because we were both Hing Hwa Nang (兴化人) and thanks to his connection I now have something traditional worth participating in. I am not that active at EDMW either, I still come by this forum because there are several good Buddhists helping to protect and propagate the Buddha's teachings, so I try to make myself useful for my own spiritual growth loh.

PAP for me is history.
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,812
Reaction score
12,929
My previous nick was @zeebrugge , back then I was using my nick to monitor posts at EDMW and reporting back to PAP (specifically then Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen), but after he retired I asked the HWZ Admin to suspend my old account, and now I'm back using a non-political personal pseudonym. I no longer serve the PAP though I still hold centre-right views.
Really got IB jobs out there sia.
Could have better used your time.
 

XiaoChilli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
19,647
Reaction score
6,545
被害妄想症. Schizo. High vigilance or sth.
I got an ex who has this. Diagnosed. I saw her report.
Everyday thinks her friends not loyal to her, do bad to her, not good etc. Knn.

Only those who help themselves can be helped.
Since u her ex bf u might hv experienced worse.
 

XiaoChilli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
19,647
Reaction score
6,545
My previous nick was @zeebrugge , back then I was using my nick to monitor posts at EDMW and reporting back to PAP (specifically then Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen), but after he retired I asked the HWZ Admin to suspend my old account, and now I'm back using a non-political personal pseudonym. I no longer serve the PAP though I still hold centre-right views.



Sure.

🌈 Singapore Association for Mental Health (https://www.samhealth.org.sg/) is a well known community which does outreach to mental illness sufferers and their next of kin or caregivers. They also conduct classes and workshops as well as provide employability support to those with mental special needs.

:) The Tapestry Project Singapore (https://thetapestryproject.sg/) is an up and coming charitable organisation which encourages participants to note down their stories in journal articles and they help publish tales of mental patients - whether their journey to overcoming illnesses, to tales of destigmatisation. The founder too suffered from mental illness when she was younger, so she knows how it's like to be in pain.

🙏 Mindfull Community (https://www.mindfull.org.sg/) offers peer-led support groups, caregiver education and empowerment programmes to both persons in recovery as well as caregivers.

💛 OcTave (https://www.nhghealth.com.sg/find-care/Service/imh-octave-outpatient-rehab-centre) is a project by IMH which aims at reskilling and upskilling mental patients to help them resettle in new jobs so that patients can continue to live dignified lives. I used to be part of the programme until I left it to help my aunt in her construction business.

(y) Project Green Ribbon (https://www.projectgreenribbon.org/) is mostly meant for youths dealing with a variety of mental disorders. They offer safe shelters for youths who have difficulty staying in a fixed house, and they also help with destigmatisation. The founder of this project Mdm Anne Ling Hsieh has led a tough life since her teenage years, so she offers a useful hearing ear for those who might need her experience and expertise.

There are a lot more mental health resources out there, but the ones I cited above are those that I am a participant of. Others may have comparable resources to share.
U really working for defence ministir?

For what sia?

Why do they need to monitor here?
 

plaingrain

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2025
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
2,470
Really got IB jobs out there sia.
Could have better used your time.
It's not a job, and IB is for real.

U really working for defence ministir?

For what sia?

Why do they need to monitor here?
For me it's because I was downgraded to PES C9L3 during my NS, they have been utilising me to handle military secrets while being deployed at Gombak Base Mindef HQ. Military Security Department cleared me to handle classified documents so all these years I don't need to serve reservist but instead I function as the lowly clerk who helps out the top brasses with small errands here and there.

They don't really have an exact job scope for me, basically if you know the Security and Intelligence Division (SID) which late President Nathan came from, they have a lot of things that they cannot tell you, the same goes for me. My army unit was responsible for military propaganda, I can't tell you what I know, but all I can say is that I have retired from SAF and also PAP's active grassroot work, so I can finally see the daylight these days. I still keep secrets, but I don't know anything new about the political regime ever since PM Lawrence Wong took over from LHL.
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,812
Reaction score
12,929
Since u her ex bf u might hv experienced worse.
Maybe. Hmm. Wouldn’t say who ish worse, im not her, she ish not me.

But every night she will call me and tell me who and who ah do her wrong. She will 疑神疑鬼. Either ish about her friends or her family. I still very patient to talk it out to her because I’m empath type. But useless one. Affected my mental health sooner or later lor. I think she even got blamed me for her own stuff.

Last time I also got a toxic ex colleague who will call me to complain about her work, her life. For at least one hour. Everyday. Wah. I really kisiao. From patient to kisiao. This one I duno she got diagnosed with what lah.

Thank god both not in my life for years. :o
Peace!
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,812
Reaction score
12,929
It's not a job, and IB is for real.


For me it's because I was downgraded to PES C9L3 during my NS, they have been utilising me to handle military secrets while being deployed at Gombak Base Mindef HQ. Military Security Department cleared me to handle classified documents so all these years I don't need to serve reservist but instead I function as the lowly clerk who helps out the top brasses with small errands here and there.

They don't really have an exact job scope for me, basically if you know the Security and Intelligence Division (SID) which late President Nathan came from, they have a lot of things that they cannot tell you, the same goes for me. My army unit was responsible for military propaganda, I can't tell you what I know, but all I can say is that I have retired from SAF and also PAP's active grassroot work, so I can finally see the daylight these days. I still keep secrets, but I don't know anything new about the political regime ever since PM Lawrence Wong took over from LHL.
Wow. Secret Talent. (ST)
 

XiaoChilli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
19,647
Reaction score
6,545
Maybe. Hmm. Wouldn’t say who ish worse, im not her, she ish not me.

But every night she will call me and tell me who and who ah do her wrong. She will 疑神疑鬼. Either ish about her friends or her family. I still very patient to talk it out to her because I’m empath type. But useless one. Affected my mental health sooner or later lor. I think she even got blamed me for her own stuff.

Last time I also got a toxic ex colleague who will call me to complain about her work, her life. For at least one hour. Everyday. Wah. I really kisiao. From patient to kisiao. This one I duno she got diagnosed with what lah.

Thank god both not in my life for years. :o
Peace!
She must be a godam chio bu for u to have withstand her mental condition for so long
 

Lao_Tiko

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2025
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
1,194
It's not a job, and IB is for real.


For me it's because I was downgraded to PES C9L3 during my NS, they have been utilising me to handle military secrets while being deployed at Gombak Base Mindef HQ. Military Security Department cleared me to handle classified documents so all these years I don't need to serve reservist but instead I function as the lowly clerk who helps out the top brasses with small errands here and there.

They don't really have an exact job scope for me, basically if you know the Security and Intelligence Division (SID) which late President Nathan came from, they have a lot of things that they cannot tell you, the same goes for me. My army unit was responsible for military propaganda, I can't tell you what I know, but all I can say is that I have retired from SAF and also PAP's active grassroot work, so I can finally see the daylight these days. I still keep secrets, but I don't know anything new about the political regime ever since PM Lawrence Wong took over from LHL.
hello,which station? R?
 

plaingrain

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2025
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
2,470
hello,which station? R?
I don't know anything.

Lin Rongxiang
Classified, Army Promotion Secretariat, Army Officers' Management Centre, G1-Army, HQ Mindef, 2000-02
Classified, Undeployable List, NSPC, G1-Army, 2002-21
Mindef Reserve, 2021-Present
 

Iamnobodyla

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 14, 2020
Messages
6,300
Reaction score
2,821
Maybe. Hmm. Wouldn’t say who ish worse, im not her, she ish not me.

But every night she will call me and tell me who and who ah do her wrong. She will 疑神疑鬼. Either ish about her friends or her family. I still very patient to talk it out to her because I’m empath type. But useless one. Affected my mental health sooner or later lor. I think she even got blamed me for her own stuff.

Last time I also got a toxic ex colleague who will call me to complain about her work, her life. For at least one hour. Everyday. Wah. I really kisiao. From patient to kisiao. This one I duno she got diagnosed with what lah.

Thank god both not in my life for years. :o
Peace!
The work one should be not mental illness but brain structure aka personality so cannot let go Of things easily that kind 看不开。

As for ur ex gf, i think ppl with such illness cannot control their thoughts… or else they wont need meds. No matter talk how much also no use. Must eat meds
 

Notbbfa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Messages
17,745
Reaction score
9,836
Last time I also got a toxic ex colleague who will call me to complain about her work, her life. For at least one hour. Everyday. Wah. I really kisiao. From patient to kisiao. This one I duno she got diagnosed with what lah.
Siao eh where got colleague call another colleague to complain one?! 1hr somemore.
Want to call also call family or close friends what.

Maybe everybody else didn't pick up except u then she changed daily call target to u :crazy:
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,812
Reaction score
12,929
She must be a godam chio bu for u to have withstand her mental condition for so long
Lol. Not very long lah this one together for about 1 year and a few more months nia iirc. Her condition acts up / I found out about half way into the relationship. That time I don’t have much knowledge about mental health.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top