Mental illness

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,625
Reaction score
20,093
The only way to cure mental illness is happiness.

You need to bring her out of the dark to the bright side 💪

Her mind is now trapped.
 

lobstercrab

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
380
Got other problem anot...only this and its mental illness meh...a lot of psycho out there leh...how is it not other ppl problem and its ur sibling instead
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,922
Reaction score
12,983
Siao eh where got colleague call another colleague to complain one?! 1hr somemore.
Want to call also call family or close friends what.

Maybe everybody else didn't pick up except u then she changed daily call target to u :crazy:
Have. Lol. No joke, min 1 hour. Sometimes I will scold her.

If she never complain, we are good. Can go out hehe haha type. Hangout. Talk about XXXual stuff.

But because of her personality, she damn kpkb type. And always complain about work, so this part very turn off for me. Whole company knows her pattern and knows she targets me. I suay ah kena targeted by her last time. 🤣🤣🤣
 

XiaoChilli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
19,691
Reaction score
6,560
Siao eh where got colleague call another colleague to complain one?! 1hr somemore.
Want to call also call family or close friends what.

Maybe everybody else didn't pick up except u then she changed daily call target to u :crazy:
My colleague like to spam me abt office politics one leh. Sometimes even call but I told her I busy nv pick up. Now become ex colleague liao. Hope new place no such nonsense
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,922
Reaction score
12,983
The work one should be not mental illness but brain structure aka personality so cannot let go Of things easily that kind 看不开。

As for ur ex gf, i think ppl with such illness cannot control their thoughts… or else they wont need meds. No matter talk how much also no use. Must eat meds
She got went to see psychologist. But I don’t know what’s the diagnosis, as she went awhile and stopped. Her personality ish not soft type, quite hard to handle. Once she talks she cannot stop one.

Uh yah. But the ex never take meds. I forgot what’s the treatment. She needs to change how she thinks, but it is hard for certain people. Not everyone needs meds.
 

XiaoChilli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
19,691
Reaction score
6,560
Have. Lol. No joke, min 1 hour. Sometimes I will scold her.

If she never complain, we are good. Can go out hehe haha type. Hangout. Talk about XXXual stuff.

But because of her personality, she damn kpkb type. And always complain about work, so this part very turn off for me. Whole company knows her pattern and knows she targets me. I suay ah kena targeted by her last time. 🤣🤣🤣
U mean she was the one who woo you?

How u know she got schizo? On paper diagnosis?
 

Lao_Tiko

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2025
Messages
2,114
Reaction score
1,194
I don't know anything.

Lin Rongxiang
Classified, Army Promotion Secretariat, Army Officers' Management Centre, G1-Army, HQ Mindef, 2000-02
Classified, Undeployable List, NSPC, G1-Army, 2002-21
Mindef Reserve, 2021-Present
it's okay。
U really working for defence ministir?

For what sia?

Why do they need to monitor here?
[/QUOTE]
those real NTUC people
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,922
Reaction score
12,983
U mean she was the one who woo you?

How u know she got schizo? On paper diagnosis?
Schizo ish the ex. From her report lor. She ownself showed me de. That was when I knew she got such condition! She got other stuff too besides schizo. That time I duno what’s that, I went home google Schizo and got a shock somemore.

Colleague, erm, short fling. She got the habit of complaining on phone which reminds me of the ex, that’s why I mentioned her. But she may not have mental illness rah.

Aiya usually all these stuff is due to their family background issues.
 

Iamnobodyla

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 14, 2020
Messages
6,375
Reaction score
2,847
She got went to see psychologist. But I don’t know what’s the diagnosis, as she went awhile and stopped. Her personality ish not soft type, quite hard to handle. Once she talks she cannot stop one.

Uh yah. But the ex never take meds. I forgot what’s the treatment. She needs to change how she thinks, but it is hard for certain people. Not everyone needs meds.
Those that dont need meds is not mental cases… just 看不开only
 
Last edited:

KakiMeow

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2025
Messages
5,639
Reaction score
3,199
scared of dark then

turn on light lo

there's another way

You or them, ask God in Jesus' name.
It's FREE, why not just try.
You can even do it in your heart, when u going to sleep, nobody know one, wun paiseh :s42:
 

Claude099

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2025
Messages
60
Reaction score
20
She got went to see psychologist. But I don’t know what’s the diagnosis, as she went awhile and stopped. Her personality ish not soft type, quite hard to handle. Once she talks she cannot stop one.

Uh yah. But the ex never take meds. I forgot what’s the treatment. She needs to change how she thinks, but it is hard for certain people. Not everyone needs meds.
Personality shapes thinking. Personality is hardest to change. Unless you young or got something hard hit you until whole life change that kind
 

liksome56

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
420
Reaction score
129
Just to share, I asked a counsellor for caregiver recently and asked how many such cases where family members had problem bringing to doc... The counsellor mentioned there are many such cases... So it can be that there are more of people with mental illness (who needs help) ... it's whether it's diagnosed or undiagnosed... Just find it a sad reality that there are more such people that needs help in our society but couldn't... I think if I force imh to come to my house, it will be the end of my relationship with sibling.. really tough... Haiz
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,922
Reaction score
12,983
Just to share, I asked a counsellor for caregiver recently and asked how many such cases where family members had problem bringing to doc... The counsellor mentioned there are many such cases... So it can be that there are more of people with mental illness (who needs help) ... it's whether it's diagnosed or undiagnosed... Just find it a sad reality that there are more such people that needs help in our society but couldn't... I think if I force imh to come to my house, it will be the end of my relationship with sibling.. really tough... Haiz
This kind of thing don’t force please. Don’t kay kiang to suddenly ask people to go your house to take your sibling away or speak to your sibling.

Usually those people who have family members to accompany to go with them for therapy session is because they have an agreement, they allow the family member to go with them, not forced. And also maybe because they are younger. Also, not every case the family member is allowed to be present at the session as it will disrupt the psych to do their work.
 

zi

Master Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2000
Messages
3,832
Reaction score
1,726
Just to share, I asked a counsellor for caregiver recently and asked how many such cases where family members had problem bringing to doc... The counsellor mentioned there are many such cases... So it can be that there are more of people with mental illness (who needs help) ... it's whether it's diagnosed or undiagnosed... Just find it a sad reality that there are more such people that needs help in our society but couldn't... I think if I force imh to come to my house, it will be the end of my relationship with sibling.. really tough... Haiz

just like the other writer, I din know about all these mental illness until it became a real case.

for ts, as times goes on, I believe you one day will discover you are making so many adjustments in your way of living just for the demands of this special sibling. Maybe you find yourself becoming agreeable to all the demands to pacify the sibling and gradually you will just say yes to anything in your daily life.

Even today I don't believe it is a mental case but an attitude problem or if there is something to describe it ..it would be extremist 极端分子

Don't forget mental illness can get worse and the next stage might be hallucination, etc. Life will get more and more difficult and may compromise your time to take care of other family members.

Lastly, I want to share this case
https://mothership.sg/2026/09/sengkang-murder-adoptive-father-appeal-lost/

and the solution would be: don't stay together

Bear in mind that even if a person is insane, the mind may not be 100% of the time mad. maybe 50 50 or 60 40 or 80 20. They do have their own special talents

Life is short to waste time with such matters. Do make your own plans in advance
 
Last edited:

liksome56

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
420
Reaction score
129
Thank you for ur advice... increasingly, it has becoming a headache and chore when I am being asked to provide solution for my sibling's stress that she encountered daily for several weeks. I think I will need to go imh next if really no solution.
 

Monstruo^

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
24,922
Reaction score
12,983
Thank you for ur advice... increasingly, it has becoming a headache and chore when I am being asked to provide solution for my sibling's stress that she encountered daily for several weeks. I think I will need to go imh next if really no solution.
I’m a bit confused about the background story.

Who asked you to provide solution for your sibling? Your family members?

You and your sibling live together? If yes, who else?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top