Microsoft Surface

rt2004

Reaction score
While everyone is celebrating release of the new Surface Pro 2, I am waiting for my Surface RT from my school. Thus, I am looking for screen protector and sleeve now. Any 1 have any idea where I can get it?

I saw some really nice sleeve from Amazon but they do not do international shipping. :( Tried window shopping around but only saw many stand pouch case cover. But I am looking for "sleeve" (like a laptop cover), not a stand pouch case cover that wrap my whole tablet. :o
I ordered a Surface sleeve at eBay though. I have yet to receive it so I can't comment on the quality though. It is ard USD 12 after shipping and the seller is based in HK.
Laptop Leather Carry Bag Sleeve Case Cover for Microsoft Surface RT Windows Pro | eBay

poooooo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The thing is... if you need to do office work badly, why not get a proper Windows laptop?

Or even the Surface Pro?

The only argument for the Surface RT/2 is that it is cheap, light and has support for MS Office.

However, if you're a real office worker, you should easily be able to spare the money for a Surface Pro at the very least, with the stylus to boot.

Otherwise I am actually more interested in the really nice Microsoft laptops out there like the Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus or other high resolution ultraportables out there.

not sure about the other guy, but i don't need win office that badly,
I need the pen and windows platform,

surface pro battery is really bad.... theres really no point of getting it, thats what im sticking to my old lappy for the time being?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haswell cpu will be better than last year's model...in terms of power consumption..

Xiaobaizhi

Reaction score

rt2004

Reaction score
anyone got good lobang or know cheapest retail price for Surface RT?

I think the cheapest you can get is to order from the school to enjoy the educational discount, provided that you are a student. For retails, the price is pretty standard i think

matoonia

Reaction score
I think the cheapest you can get is to order from the school to enjoy the educational discount, provided that you are a student. For retails, the price is pretty standard i think

OIC, but I am not student :(

Challenger retails at $488 for just the set alone. are student prices much cheaper?

saljiputeh

Banned
Reaction score
For those who don't mind the surface's digital pen feature and the magnesium body, you can actually consider this which has much better specs for the price. The hybrid is more to the ultrabook side due to its larger screen..

Lenovo Yoga Pro 2

13" Touch Screen (keyboard included)
3,200 x 1,800 resolution (higher than the macbook retina)
512 GB SSD, 8gb ram
Haswell I7
9 hours Battery Life

Should be retailing for 1800 SGD. They improved the form factor and handling over its predecessor. The surface pro2 512gb variant should be retailing close to 2.5k I guess (with the new keyboard)..

yoga1.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.