Microsoft Surface

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I had just purchased from ebay @ US 169.99 !

ship to comgateway, and then to Singapore.

SG selling RT for $488 .. so costly..

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any idea if there's any authorised reseller like Challenger/Harvey Norman in Japan? (aka a physical shop).

Going there soon so not sure if I can pick up one since I'm there.

Seems cheaper versus here too, at 99,800 YEN for the 128GB with Office 2013 Home n Business.

iphone4export

Banned
Reaction score
May I ask if the surface rt is sufficient for facebook, website browsing and general light use? Possible to watch drama and use funshion etc?

May I ask if surface rt is suitable for word and excel processing? I want to get one to replace my net book. Is it ok?

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
May I ask if surface rt is suitable for word and excel processing? I want to get one to replace my net book. Is it ok?

if you don't run complex macros or vb stuff underneath the excel, it should work normally. not sure about pivot-tables etc. but the standard function are there.

i myself is pondering whether to get rt during this black friday/cyber monday sale or not lol

haato89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any idea if there's any authorised reseller like Challenger/Harvey Norman in Japan? (aka a physical shop).

Going there soon so not sure if I can pick up one since I'm there.

Seems cheaper versus here too, at 99,800 YEN for the 128GB with Office 2013 Home n Business.

Yodobashi and Bic Camera are both big reputable electronics retailers.

I'm going to get my Surface 2 there too--after tax deduction it's probably gg to be cheaper than buying in US lol cos of the exchange rate

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.