Microsoft Surface

Zabiyaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow the dell 11 looks good..

In US the I5 with 4gb ram ,128gb and keyboard cost only 1.3k without shipping.. sounds like a good deal.

But likewise how about warranty? I saw dell has somesort of transfer warranty between countries right?

Dell Venue 11 Pro HD Windows Tablet | Dell

The warranty transfer is not valid for venue as it is a tablet not a laptop. I emailed them liao

If you import should be the same price as the SP1..SP1 might cost more cause the keyboard dock seems like almost double the dell one..Of course depends on whether or not u get the 256 SSD or 8GB ram la..must see ur config..And 1.3k for that config is overpriced..can get below 1k one..ownself do research

Sp1 got local warranty tho..Sp2 currently dunt have

But the dell one i see the stylus has a crap load of issues..2 revisions liao..till now still got problem

Last edited:

Imperado

Reaction score
The warranty transfer is not valid for venue as it is a tablet not a laptop. I emailed them liao

If you import should be the same price as the SP1..SP1 might cost more cause the keyboard dock seems like almost double the dell one..Of course depends on whether or not u get the 256 SSD or 8GB ram la..must see ur config..And 1.3k for that config is overpriced..can get below 1k one..ownself do research

But the dell one i see the stylus has a crap load of issues..2 revisions liao..till now still got problem

ahh ur first line is enough to stop me from buying le if no warranty coverage.. might as well get surface 2 pro if both no warranty

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score

Not sure about Venue 11 but Venue 8 Pro with new firmware + new stylus is not bad. It's still not as sensitive as Wacom based solutions but it's a joy to use. :)

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know that but Venue series share the same stylus so both are based on the same Synaptic dual-digitizer system. So with the new stylus, the ink capability of the Venue 11 should be decent.

sgkankan

Reaction score
where to buy Surface Pro

Hi, I am looking to buy ONE set , Surface Pro 128GB complete set with type cover.
Can someone advice ?
Or
Anyone wish to sell?
Best quality and lowest price only.

"High eyes ballers" will ignore.

Nin zer zer sixth zer thee zer sixth

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to buy ONE set , Surface Pro 128GB complete set with type cover.
Can someone advice ?
Or
Anyone wish to sell?
Best quality and lowest price only.

"High eyes ballers" will ignore.

Nin zer zer sixth zer thee zer sixth

Please go fly kite. Haha!

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this cable arrived~! :D

Now I can easily charge my SP1 using my Anker Astro Pro2 20000mAH charger anywhere. cool!

79AN20L-SA_ANKER.jpg

$_1.JPG

got a spare one coming (ordered another which is on the way) so if anyone interested, just pop me a PM.

Last edited:

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score

Now I can easily charge my SP1 using my Anker Astro Pro2 20000mAH charger anywhere. cool!

79AN20L-SA_ANKER.jpg

$_1.JPG

got a spare one coming (ordered another which is on the way) so if anyone interested, just pop me a PM.

You are Able to charge your surface pro with the anker pro 2? Mine could not work because based on Anker support team reply to me the surface pro requires 3.6a at 12V, this charger only provides 2a at 12v, you may look at the older anker pro

Zabiyaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are Able to charge your surface pro with the anker pro 2? Mine could not work because based on Anker support team reply to me the surface pro requires 3.6a at 12V, this charger only provides 2a at 12v, you may look at the older anker pro

Minor difference..i think can work..maybe charge slower only

Both 12V ma

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The new astro pro with % LCD indicator won't charge. The silver one in pic should be ok. My charging speed is fast, as fast as wall socket.

miragez

Reaction score

Is the portable battery power pack huge ? I mean big ?

miragez

Reaction score
ahh ur first line is enough to stop me from buying le if no warranty coverage.. might as well get surface 2 pro if both no warranty

Dell venue seems to be pretty expensive as compare to surface 2 pro, when looking at the specs it offers.... :( Is there no other competitors.. beside surface pro 2 premium pricing?

Zabiyaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dell venue seems to be pretty expensive as compare to surface 2 pro, when looking at the specs it offers.... :( Is there no other competitors.. beside surface pro 2 premium pricing?

If you looking at SG then yea dam ex..in USA the venue is quite abit cheaper than SP2, with same specs

The price you pay for the venue in US is about half the SG one

Even the Sp2 power cover costs double the price of the dell version

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.