Microsoft Surface

SALLIM

Reaction score
Hi, Can I ask anyone has any ideas where to get third-party S3 glass screen protector at SimLim or Funan?

brownpaper2

Reaction score
is definitely quite worth it...for me is more of worrying after this Sitex got even better deal :s13::s13:

As someone here said Sitex maybe throw in external freebies but dunno whether this time they would throw in the pen or type cover. Maybe retailers would even throw in SD cards or something.
Don't think will decrease in price...

I also wonder if Sitex is better if I wait till end of this month.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
As someone here said Sitex maybe throw in external freebies but dunno whether this time they would throw in the pen or type cover. Maybe retailers would even throw in SD cards or something.
Don't think will decrease in price...

I also wonder if Sitex is better if I wait till end of this month.

hahaha this is such a good deal to not miss but yet at the same time, don't know should wait for (hopefully) better deal or not :s13::s13:

Last edited:

Bobby Goh

Reaction score
Hi, Can I ask anyone has any ideas where to get third-party S3 glass screen protector at SimLim or Funan?

I would go for the one sold on Microsoft website for $60. I paid $20++ for a 3rd party one at SLS fit my Surface 3 and it turn out that the touch recognition is all screw up. End up I threw it away after 2 days. Now I'm using clear film sp for the time being. There's still a slight drag when using the stylus, but it doesn't really bother me since I mainly use the keyboard.

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any screen protector that can help reduce the 'reflection' of the ceiling light?

Can a normal matte protector help?

SALLIM

Reaction score
Thanks for your advice.

I would go for the one sold on Microsoft website for $60. I paid $20++ for a 3rd party one at SLS fit my Surface 3 and it turn out that the touch recognition is all screw up. End up I threw it away after 2 days. Now I'm using clear film sp for the time being. There's still a slight drag when using the stylus, but it doesn't really bother me since I mainly use the keyboard.

tspurs

Reaction score
Is there any screen protector that can help reduce the 'reflection' of the ceiling light?

Can a normal matte protector help?

I use matte (anti-glare) SP for my SP3 because I cannot stand the glare. Bought Illumishield from Amazon - I don't know where to get this locally. It dims the screen a bit. Does not affect touch functionality. More friction when using the stylus, but I prefer that as it feels more like writing on paper.

arcaninx

Reaction score
My purpose is to write notes on PDF, run spreadheet and web surf

Should I get S3 or SP3/4?

arcaninx

Reaction score
Thanks mudxblood.

Saw a couple of articles on how the charger sometimes do not detect the tablet and long charging tines.

Does anyone found a way to charge fast?

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did anyone manage to merge the microSD space into your tablet SS space?

whenever i try to mount the 64 microSD into my 64 sp3, my total harddisk space still remain at 64. my microSD appears within C drive.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
did anyone manage to merge the microSD space into your tablet SS space?

whenever i try to mount the 64 microSD into my 64 sp3, my total harddisk space still remain at 64. my microSD appears within C drive.

it only applies to android 6 marshmallow devices

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.