Microsoft Surface

thec00l

Reaction score
Hi,

Where can i get the "first part" (3pin plug to the block) of the adapter? Or do i need to a brand new set of adapter just for the first part?

thanks!

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is yours spoilt? if so, you can get a free set from microsoft.

mine was spoilt, and MS sent me a whole set.

that is a generic part, i think you can get it at sim lim square.

Hi,

Where can i get the "first part" (3pin plug to the block) of the adapter? Or do i need to a brand new set of adapter just for the first part?

thanks!

thec00l

Reaction score
is yours spoilt? if so, you can get a free set from microsoft.

mine was spoilt, and MS sent me a whole set.

that is a generic part, i think you can get it at sim lim square.

Oh... ya.. probably ill try sim lim.

thanks!

Degele

Master Member
Reaction score
sorry but any guys know where to get flip covers locally for surface pro 3? seems hard to find them except for ordering online... :s22:

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Here is your chance to receive a FREE Surface Pro 4 Type Cover when you shop online at Harvey Norman! Simply key in the coupon code, FREETYPECOVER when you checkout.

This November, enjoy great deals from Microsoft every Tuesday.
Limited to first 20 purchases only, from 11am to 5pm.

Don't miss out on this exclusive deal!

Rickosw

Reaction score
FnfOnlAl.jpg

Sent from Meizu MX4 PRO using GAGT

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Damm it. Facing problems with my Surface RT. Suddenly the screen is acting all weird with discolouration and a huge ring around it. Smtimes can power up and smtimes no.

Tried resetting the RT to default and problem comes back. Purchased it bout 2 years ago.

sumkong

Reaction score
Damm it. Facing problems with my Surface RT. Suddenly the screen is acting all weird with discolouration and a huge ring around it. Smtimes can power up and smtimes no.

Tried resetting the RT to default and problem comes back. Purchased it bout 2 years ago.

time to changes:D:D:D

haze_1986

Master Member
Reaction score
received my Surface 3, I realised the scaling issues are quite significant on surfaces because of their high DPI. Any recommended fix?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.