Military Expert

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,586
Reaction score
14,919
Hello guys. Currently im a 3sg and ive been thinking of signing on. I will ORD in about 3 months time. I am interested in signing on as an army engineer under the mdes scheme. I have a part time uni placing that will commence in january 2020. If i do decided to sign, can I work as a ME1 while studying and upon graduation, will I become a ME4? Is it better to graduate uni and apply for the ME4 army engineer mdes scheme? NOTE, i only applying for army engineer. Not airforce or navy (because of race).

Any information shared will be greatly appreciated!

ask army career ctr
dont ask here betterer
 

Calander

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
11
Hello guys. Currently im a 3sg and ive been thinking of signing on. I will ORD in about 3 months time. I am interested in signing on as an army engineer under the mdes scheme. I have a part time uni placing that will commence in january 2020. If i do decided to sign, can I work as a ME1 while studying and upon graduation, will I become a ME4? Is it better to graduate uni and apply for the ME4 army engineer mdes scheme? NOTE, i only applying for army engineer. Not airforce or navy (because of race).

Any information shared will be greatly appreciated!

if you are serving as a spec during NSF, when u sign on u will have the chance to get into OCS as a regular.

Do note that if you do not obtain a degree subsequently, your highest rank will be LTA, or CPT if you are to have strong recommendation.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top