remy3413
Master Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2008
- Messages
- 4,486
- Reaction score
- 0

thanks for your opinion![]()
Allow me to leave the basic of sinkie's style of trading before I go jiak wind Liao.
For any trade or charts, you can long a bearish chart, you can short a bullish chart and still make money. What matter most is your entry and your exit and so I won't be specifying my exit or entry in all charts i draw next time and its will be all your decision.
Imo, stock prices dont change because of ta indicators. A stock must have a story and a catalyst. Without these 2 factors, there will be no demand and supply and so price wont change. For example JPMorgan downgraded golden agri and that's why it's bearish today etc
TA will only tell us the stock sentiment and its momentum. An overbought stock will become more overbought likewise for an oversold stock so TA will tell is when is enough, when is there's still alot of meat.
When one hold a stock for the mid term, be sure of the trend and the story and its catalyst that contributed to the trend. The catalyst could be short term, could also be long term so identify the catalyst first before you do any mid term investing.
I developed my own exit/entry strategy called the "cause and effect theory" but I won't be going into much details and nor won't I divulge too much but No $688 no gimmick and just sharing is caring the basic and foundation and hope every newbie will move on from here and develop their own entry/exit style and then make money together
Good luck and let's make this charting thread a successful one.
the catalyst is JPM's downgrade...hi sinkie, thanks for the explainations and ur spirit of sic. can ask u a question. Not sure if i got it right? Using today's golden agri as an example the story is that jp morgan downgraded it. What's the catalyst then? Thanks for answering my noob question.

thanks for the support DW!Pruss huan for Sinkie and Milo!!!![]()
Sinkie, mind to post chart on Gallant?
thanks for the support DW!
got any chart request?

okok... let me know if you need helpFor the time being, not yet.
I started learning TA last month.
I also started learning FX last month too. Got a demo account with Oanda.![]()
Ok let me share abit on what my trading style is.
![]()
nervous weekend..... dunno how my parents will react after meeting her parents and vice versaType so long? You excited over weekend? Tomorrow still got ipo to hoot lah! Huat lahh
okok... let me know if you need help![]()
For the time being, not yet.
I started learning TA last month.
I also started learning FX last month too. Got a demo account with Oanda.![]()

Hey, what's your long term opinion on fragrance and interra resources?
Fragrance support seems to be at 0.25 from my observation, correct me if I am wrong!
with your power of CD, you can actually risk a small percentage of your paper gain to learn about TA and trading
but dont walk fire go into demon and turn into stuckist and gambler and sell all your portfolio to hoot ho yi see ah
Based on memory, fragrance has been trading between 25 and 26c for a long time. No indication of any direction besides going sideways for now.
Interra closed 41c. Have to watch if can hold above 40c.. I expect it to test it buy not too sure if it will hold. If it does hold with strong buyer support, it will probably be ready to bounce to 44-46c again.
thanks for the support DW!
got any chart request?