Hardware2003
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2003
- Messages
- 9,283
- Reaction score
- 572
I use uob trading and short sell has to buy back within one day. If not, sgx will buy back on the forth day which may wipe off more than 50% of your sell price.
Please be careful.
Please be careful.
feel like trying small 'short sell'
i have some questions.
if i short sell stock A on Fri.
i have T+3 to return so by next Wed 5pm I must return right?
then how to i return the stock? do i just use the normal 'Buy' button as if buying long and buy back the same amount of stocks. then wait for my broker automatic eat back the stock is it?
if i short sell on Fri eg. 10AM, then can I buy back at 4PM same day?
i don't have to pay any REAL $$ for short sell right? although there is a short sell limit on my trading account?

