[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Just received it, Everything worked, fixed it up with Eyeinfinity display aka 3 monitor with my MSI 5770. Got one bright green pixel at the bottom though, visible when BG is in black color.

All in all very pleased, definitely worth it. Paid $320 USD for it and item arrived within 3 days.

Wah!! Your MSI 5770 can support 2 x 2560x1440 27" screen?
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Just received it, Everything worked, fixed it up with Eyeinfinity display aka 3 monitor with my MSI 5770. Got one bright green pixel at the bottom though, visible when BG is in black color.

All in all very pleased, definitely worth it. Paid $320 USD for it and item arrived within 3 days.

That means you ordered on Tuesday 17 Apr 2012?
 

taugeh

Master Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
2,511
Reaction score
0
That means you ordered on Tuesday 17 Apr 2012?

yup, Red-cap sent the item out on 18th, flew off from Incheon around 5pm plus, reached Singapore 11pm plus, sent to Sorting area around 4am plus, sent to me around 3pm. Quick.
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117

qrsy2k

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
2
I believe reason being there are many redcap satisfied customers hence safer. You rather pay slightly more premium to get from trusted source. I just ordered the 27Q with tempered glass. Cross fingers =x
 

terence52

Banned
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
11,631
Reaction score
0
Sian.. Wanna order from Redcap but he rejected my offer of USD350. Anybody ordering as well? Maybe 2 can get a better price? I also dont wanna trouble my friend too much as I dont have a paypal account.. :X
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Sian.. Wanna order from Redcap but he rejected my offer of USD350. Anybody ordering as well? Maybe 2 can get a better price? I also dont wanna trouble my friend too much as I dont have a paypal account.. :X

I want to get the pivot Crossover version. But Redcap selling SGD$524.

New CROSSOVER 27" 27Q LED-P PIVOT DVI-D S-IPS 2560 x 1440 Computer PC Monitor | eBay

But Gmarket selling SGD$463

Computer / Laptop - CROSSOVER 27 27Q LED-P PIVOT DVI-D S-IPS 2560 x 14...

I intend to get 2 ... but I think I'll order one first .... if good then order another one.
 

terence52

Banned
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
11,631
Reaction score
0

terence52

Banned
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
11,631
Reaction score
0
The big problem is I have no means no pay for it. Not that I don't have the cash but rather I have no debit/credit card or PayPal.
 
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
234
Reaction score
4
ah.. but I don't need the pivot verspn. I just bought a monitor stand for adjustbilty.. :x

dude could you share how much you bought the monitor stand for? i tried to look at vesa monitor stands but they don't have a height adjustable table stand for just 1 monitor and they are all very expensive :(
 

terence52

Banned
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
11,631
Reaction score
0
dude could you share how much you bought the monitor stand for? i tried to look at vesa monitor stands but they don't have a height adjustable table stand for just 1 monitor and they are all very expensive :(
I bought a dual as I have 2 monitors. I will link you later when I am home.
 

badboy83

Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
476
Reaction score
16
huh ,i just buy at S$335(New CROSSOVER 27Q LED + Tempered Glass) Per Pcs from redcap........next week will reach my house....




Sian.. Wanna order from Redcap but he rejected my offer of USD350. Anybody ordering as well? Maybe 2 can get a better price? I also dont wanna trouble my friend too much as I dont have a paypal account.. :X
 
Last edited:

kevincheong

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Just finish setting up my crossover :p
No stuck/dead pixel abit of bleeding on bottom left/right
Overall very very happy

IMAG0438.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0439.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0440.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0441.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0442.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0443.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0445.jpg
[/IMG]

Old and new monitor
IMAG0446.jpg
[/IMG]
 

qrsy2k

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
2
Just finish setting up my crossover :p
No stuck/dead pixel abit of bleeding on bottom left/right
Overall very very happy

Is yours the normal model or the one with tempered glass? Mind sharing who and how much got it for?
 

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
4,381
Reaction score
10
those who purchased from G-Market do please give a review of the seller. I don't think anyone has ever bought from them, do please prove me wrong and if so do give an opinion of the seller in terms of communication, speed of delivery and stuff.

Really interested to know especially since they sell the monitor much cheaper
 

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
Guys, really need your help now. My Crossover DOA and I gotta ship it back to red-cap.

Can anyone please advise what is the most economical means or method. Damn unlucky for my first ebay purchase...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top