My first date experience, how should I continue on?

Acyyyy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
5,976
Reaction score
13,466
Maybe it's not the splitting bill, is girl feel no chemistry during conversation during the meal.
 

glarerder

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
61,980
Reaction score
24,312
Continue to talk down a guy who seeks equality, marriage rate continues to drop, tfr drops further together. Fake gender equality wansui \0/ :(
 

vee4044

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
22,490
Reaction score
7,123
I brought a girl to raffles place for our first date. We had lunch at a chinese restaurant but I asked to split the bill instead of me paying everything. She said ok and she paynow me right on the spot.

After we finished eating I had to go to the toilet so she waited for me outside. 5 mins later after I came out I couldnt find her so I checked my phone and she said that she had to leave because of an emergency.

how should I continue from here? Do I still have chance for second date?
That is your first and last dating with gal.... First time cant buy her dinner meh. Super Cat.
 

vee4044

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
22,490
Reaction score
7,123
Remember ..... First Date no Kuay chap if you want to have a second Date. I got a friend ever failed

date Die die must eat Kuay Chap. Any gal here like kuay Chap ? Kaylin no more if not I try her.

She sounded very general n ching chai One. I MISS HER........ 😅 :love: 🤣
 

phunware

Banned
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Messages
1,998
Reaction score
1,550
I brought a girl to raffles place for our first date. We had lunch at a chinese restaurant but I asked to split the bill instead of me paying everything. She said ok and she paynow me right on the spot.

After we finished eating I had to go to the toilet so she waited for me outside. 5 mins later after I came out I couldnt find her so I checked my phone and she said that she had to leave because of an emergency.

how should I continue from here? Do I still have chance for second date?
Paiseh she dating me liao



 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top