My first date experience, how should I continue on?

ussokillura

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
8
Got ah. This will be the future hen-pecked husbands. Got a lot in SG. Man gives everything but will never be enough. Their creed is happy wife happy life. They have no boundaries and no red lines, and will do anything and everything to keep their wives happy, no matter how heinous it is or how humiliating it is.
nothing wrong with that if it's for the right woman, a relationship is a two-way street after all. the wife could also be doing the same for the husband.
 

ussokillura

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
8
Female here.

If women offer to split bill and then let the man pays when he insists --> got give chance. intent is confirmed when she says something like "alright then, I will treat the next round." it is a classic set up for the next date

If women offer to split bill and then refuses the man's persistence to pay, like die die want to pay her share --> usually is because she doesn't want to see this man again and don't want to feel obliged to, hence she will insist to pay.
thanks for clarifying, so many bbfas here thinking they understand women
 

ussokillura

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
8
Copy pasting one of my previous replies:



Dude very few women are interested to waste 3hrs just to mooch $40 worth of food. Stop worrying about this. What you should be worrying about are the ones hunting for a provider while refusing to submit to him.
those girls wouldn't be looking for him either, those girls can smell his kiamsiapness from a mile away.
 

ussokillura

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
8
Exactly. And some people are teaching others that paying is the right thing to do when the ones who get girls frequently don't do that.

Girls who expect the guy to pay are looking to secure their own financial future more than they see you as an equal partner or someone fun to be with I guess.
those girls who fall for those kind of guys are not the girls you want anyway. why would you want to date spgs and kpop stans?
 

ussokillura

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
8
You'd be surprised. In america, a 2024 survey found that 44% says the one who earns more should pay. 36% says it's better to go dutch. Very few will say the inviter should pay, or even that the man should pay. And nowadays, it's increasingly common for the woman to be the one who earns more, especially since women under 35 have a higher median salary then men their age. Their salary only falls behind after childbirth, because they have a two years lead in the job market and go to university in greater numbers.

And i'm not sute if you paid attention to AMDK couples in MBS and other locations in SG, but it's very common for the man to be empty handed while the woman carries a lot of things. They advocate true equality, at a level asian females aren't prepared for.
i've seen the opposite at MBS, so this doesn't prove anything? Also there's alot of viral tiktok videos of women complaining of men not bringing them to fine dining on their first dates, what is this about then?
 

Jinpwn

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2024
Messages
125
Reaction score
57
I guess she is irk by the idea of you asking her to split the bill on the 1st date. 😑
so she is so pissed she cant another minute to tell you she has to leave face to face. Are you guys still in touch regularly after that?
 

Jinpwn

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2024
Messages
125
Reaction score
57
if u all so scared of being scammed by girl for free meal on first date, u all can go places which is free and no need to eat.

eg go botanic garden to watch free symphony, a walk at the beach, go cycling , go SPCA see dogs
After all the activities hungry and thirsty how.
 

coyote

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
85,460
Reaction score
28,667
I brought a girl to raffles place for our first date. We had lunch at a chinese restaurant but I asked to split the bill instead of me paying everything. She said ok and she paynow me right on the spot.

After we finished eating I had to go to the toilet so she waited for me outside. 5 mins later after I came out I couldnt find her so I checked my phone and she said that she had to leave because of an emergency.

how should I continue from here? Do I still have chance for second date?

Seemed like they are talking about your case?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ey-say-about-us.7181710/page-4#post-158273320
 

cheryl81

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
636
I brought a girl to raffles place for our first date. We had lunch at a chinese restaurant but I asked to split the bill instead of me paying everything. She said ok and she paynow me right on the spot.

After we finished eating I had to go to the toilet so she waited for me outside. 5 mins later after I came out I couldnt find her so I checked my phone and she said that she had to leave because of an emergency.

how should I continue from here? Do I still have chance for second date?
probably no more chance.
that is not a date, just a first meet!
 

SageWolf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
12,492
Reaction score
2,572
why not forget the 2nd date & proceed to look for another one instead? :s22:
Very likely TS swap very long, then get a match.
Or very long, then get someone agree to meet him.

That why he is so affected by this.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top