Myprotein SG

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
Status Date
Courier delivery in progress
-
20/06/2020

hope receive today if singpost working.

I always order stevia chocolate.
 

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
wah mine really came today.

surprising!


stevia chocolate flavour drops -> i never tried this, can't advise.

i tried strawberry cream, but i'm a lazy guy. I prefer to mix the powder with just water rather than always have to buy milk to mix.

strawberry cream needs to mix with milk then nice. Mix with water cmi.
 

fishercow

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
173
According to the tracking site, my parcel is still in-Transit but I received it today lol.

1 of the protein power has the plastic seal broken off but the seal inside the container is intact. Wonder if I should feedback.
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,063
Impact Whey unflavoured protein 5kg bag, just increased its price by $10.

Previously it was $168.99, now it is selling at $178.99.

Seems like the others flavours are unaffected.

Casein's prices are stable too.
 
Last edited:

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,856
Reaction score
2,406
wah mine really came today.

surprising!


stevia chocolate flavour drops -> i never tried this, can't advise.

i tried strawberry cream, but i'm a lazy guy. I prefer to mix the powder with just water rather than always have to buy milk to mix.

strawberry cream needs to mix with milk then nice. Mix with water cmi.

But “stevia chocolate flavor” to you nice?
 

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
But “stevia chocolate flavor” to you nice?

if you tried and like ON gold double chocolate, this is less rich.

stevia chocolate is decent, not rich but to me importantly, it mixes well with water and the taste is okay with water too (dont need milk for lazy ****ers like me).

so that's why i always buy this :o
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,063
Deciding between Milk Tea and Hokkaido Milk. How was Hokkaido milk?
I have tried it before, Hokkaido milk even after mixing with milk seems a tad artificial for me. Not too creamy nor rich milk scent, but more of a sweet aftertaste.

However, you have to try it to know whether if it suits your taste.
 

leogeo

Master Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
3,744
Reaction score
3
what's the usual discounts on myprotein like? 45% sounds high. but some friends told me they only buy when its 50% or higher.
 

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,225
Reaction score
2,224
i realised myprotein UK is cheaper than SG

Screenshot-20200706-161648-jp-hazuki-yuzubrowser.jpg


Screenshot-20200706-161514-jp-hazuki-yuzubrowser.jpg


it's $174 from xecurrency.

after using coupon code

Screenshot-20200706-162227-jp-hazuki-yuzubrowser.jpg


$141 xeconvert, I'll just get another kg of powder to get free shipping.
 
Last edited:

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,225
Reaction score
2,224
anyone want to order? I realised I need to order around 9 kg of powder to get free shipping.

the shipping is £8+ now. and it's equivalent 1 kg of vegan powder
for me.

I'll be ordering this evening.

PM if you are interested.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top