Myprotein SG

kotori

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
895
Reaction score
3
Typically actual day would be the best

can't wait to check it out! I think I Googled and it was 50% on actual day last year..

also the carb crushers, seems like many people review that the new formula isn't as tasty as before.. pity.. i was going to get that,,
 

xerref

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
27
is this new jainos delivery any good? my 11-11 order still not here yet, and no updates on the tracking site.
 

eataway

Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
382
Reaction score
0
is this new jainos delivery any good? my 11-11 order still not here yet, and no updates on the tracking site.

I just got my 11/11 order in 2 days ago.. nothing too unusual it takes up to 2 weeks normally. Box arrived rather dilapidated but that's normal lol
 

xerref

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
27
weird. the old one at least teh tracking is updated by now.
currently still this status;
Order Created

We have received the order details, but not the parcel.

Nov 12, 2020 at 12:31 AM

just checked my 2 prev orders, with the last mile delivery being singpost;
ordered on 8th -> 10th in Singapore -> arrived 13th
ordered on 4th -> 6th in Singapore-> arrived 10th
 
Last edited:

OMeGa666

Master Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
3,642
Reaction score
60
UK’s 50% reduced to 45% :(
Hope there’s better deal on Cyber Monday

Btw, my last order was on 11 Nov, and Janio told me that the parcel has been processed at SG warehouse since 28 Nov afternoon. Let’s see how long it will take to reach my doorstep.
 
Last edited:

UO

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,723
Reaction score
122
Anyone knows why myproteinsg listed the price as S$177.06 , but my CC's bill is shown as S$182.02? :o
 

OMeGa666

Master Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
3,642
Reaction score
60
Anyone knows why myproteinsg listed the price as S$177.06 , but my CC's bill is shown as S$182.02? :o

My Visa CC added 1% extra in my bill as well. I think that’s due to MP being a foreign merchant.
 

AbangSachok

Member
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
121
Reaction score
4
I recently saw that daiso sells these black pearl flavoured gummy and i put half a packet of it (20g) into 1 scoop of brown sugar milk tea whey (25g).

Tastes absolutely amazing!

Nutrients Breakdown:
Calories: ~165kcal
Protein: 20.3g
Fats: 1.8g
Carbs: 17.2g

Definitely a good substitute for the actual milk tea :)
 

onizuka3

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
828
Reaction score
9
Ya man the prices shot up so much!?

I buy 10kg every 2 years during black Friday/Christmas during 50% off.

2018 cost $128.98, 50% off

2020 cost $209.68. 55% SG55 flash sale

lol lah, markup also so much :s13::s12:

There has been excess diary globally whether in the EU or US. There is no reason to markup prices leh.

u doing the same as me ... but then competitors are still more expensive

think I will consider skipping whey can keep to whole food for protein ..
 

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,844
Reaction score
2,399
Well. Its been 3 months. So far the zip lock seems to be locking tightly. Finally can throwaway those 5 pound containers :s13:

Want to add that its been a year & the ziplock bag has been going strong, no leak from what I observe.
However, the one thing that I ABSOLUTELY HATE about it is that the bag is freaking loud & noisy.
Its like opening a giant bag of potato chips every time. :frus:
 

xerref

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
27
Want to add that its been a year & the ziplock bag has been going strong, no leak from what I observe.
However, the one thing that I ABSOLUTELY HATE about it is that the bag is freaking loud & noisy.
Its like opening a giant bag of potato chips every time. :frus:

But very leychey to scoop :/ hand always kana the sides or maybe I’m just clumsy :s13:
 

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,844
Reaction score
2,399
But very leychey to scoop :/ hand always kana the sides or maybe I’m just clumsy :s13:

For me it’s ok as I am extra careful. Just try to make the opening bigger then less chance of hitting it. I like it as it takes up less space but the bag noise is irritating.
 
Last edited:

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
the UK discount hasn't been attractive recently.

the prices in both UK and SG are about the same now after discount :(
 

AbangSachok

Member
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
121
Reaction score
4
Want to add that its been a year & the ziplock bag has been going strong, no leak from what I observe.
However, the one thing that I ABSOLUTELY HATE about it is that the bag is freaking loud & noisy.
Its like opening a giant bag of potato chips every time. :frus:

The worst part is some bags have those fine powders stuck in the zip and I can't close it at all :frus: Always need to standby an empty tub before opening a new pack.
 

eataway

Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
382
Reaction score
0
The worst part is some bags have those fine powders stuck in the zip and I can't close it at all :frus: Always need to standby an empty tub before opening a new pack.

Lol that's what I do, still using the same couple of ON tub for years now
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top