Myprotein SG

Evolver

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried buying the exact same things once at 11/11(.sg) and BF(UK). About the same price, in fact UK might be slightly higher by a few dollars because of the lousy FX rate the banks use and DCC charges. Note that for .sg you have to stack with shopback, they give a 20% cashback.

Thanks for the tip on Shopback!
The thing I find troublesome about buying from SG is that I need to hunt for the promo code. Whereas with the UK site, they provide the Black Friday code on their website. Using the Youtrip card can get better FX rates as well.

Reaction score
shocked to find shipping fee from the uk site has increase to 20 pounds. and the base price for my favorite cookie has already increased. :(

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha yup I played around with 2 x 2.5kg and 1 x 5kg - both options still incur the GBP20 shipping fee. Then I tried with 1 x 2.5kg + 1 x 5kg. And got free shipping. But I don’t need 7.5kg or protein for now. I still have another unopened 2.5kg bag. So just bite the bullet and pay the GBP20 shipping fee. Still cheaper than buying from MP SG.

shocked to find shipping fee from the uk site has increase to 20 pounds. and the base price for my favorite cookie has already increased. :(

so there is free shipping if it's below certain amount?

RollingGoodTime

Master Member
Reaction score
been using MP for years but recently their prices has risen to beyond acceptable levels.

have since switched to ON and find that it's not so sweet and actually blend better with my oats and other receipes.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been using MP for years but recently their prices has risen to beyond acceptable levels.

have since switched to ON and find that it's not so sweet and actually blend better with my oats and other receipes.
most important for me was ON tasted so much better

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
Ppl talking about groceries & McMuffin price increase.

nobody talking about how significant prices of whey has increased over 2 years...

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
$619 for 5kg whey is really a joke, sane price is only after discount

almost same price now as ON
Just 1 yr ago. I used to buy 2.5kg MP for 55 SGD.
Now price 2x aldr.
ON 10lbs now SGD 230+. Few months ago i bgt at 140

Crazeh jump in just 1 yr

UO

Master Member
Reaction score
Makes no sense to me too. There is an overabundance of dairy in EU that farmers are just pouring it away. I do not believe there is less whey as a by-product becos Europeans love their chesse and diary products.

My 5kg x2 pack from 2 yrs back finishing soon. Is everyone buying from Shopee/Amazon.sg ON now? Thanks!

sinte_

Reaction score
Not sure why people still buy MP or ON when there are cheaper alternatives

Even with their so called "monthly deals" e.g. 8.8

Even worse is why people will still buy MP when the taste is so bad and it clumps even worse.

Last edited:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Even worse is why people will still buy MP when the taste is so bad and it clumps even worse.
ON dbl rich choco is the only one I’ve seen that doesn’t have sucralose. can’t stand the taste of it

Last edited:

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score

Can SIC alternatives

sinte_

Reaction score

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
Usually I get mine from Strength Masters
https://strengthmastersgym.com/shop/
Pair it with their current promo of 10% with $200 min spend. Cheapest whey in the market.
Just checked the site, seems like they are out of stock at the moment though.
Screenshot-2023-08-10-191222.png

U referring to the S$83 one? For 2kg, even with 10%, not ex meh
I just bgt from myprotein recently. Have 10kg for A$207
Screenshot-2023-08-10-191511.png

Last edited:

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-2023-08-10-191222.png

U referring to the S$83 one? For 2kg, even with 10%, not ex meh
I just bgt from myprotein recently. Have 10kg for A$207
Screenshot-2023-08-10-191511.png

Just curious when did you last ordered from the AU MP site, they seem to have stop international deliveries.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.