Myprotein SG

philips110104

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
72
I would get a air real plastic container at neighborhood shop, big size only 10 plus dollars. Can put the whole 5kg pack inside.
 

teckgamer

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
1
Myprotein just had a fire accident on their warehouse. Those who are affected will get additional gratitude credit for the delay in getting your gains. Mine was affected
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,062
Fastest it took was 5 days, on average around a week, longest was about 10 days.
 

TheChosenX

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
My first order took about a month and 2 weeks hence I'm a little hesitant but my powder is finishing soon. Maybe I shall take another gamble again. :s13:

Average is about 1 week to 10 days, although I've experienced 2.5 weeks before so it really depends on your luck.
 

TheChosenX

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I'm tempted to try their unflavored whey protein. Have anyone tried it ?
Personally I like putting Bob's Mill unflavored whey into my breakfast, but just curious with Myprotein.
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,062
I'm tempted to try their unflavored whey protein. Have anyone tried it ?
Personally I like putting Bob's Mill unflavored whey into my breakfast, but just curious with Myprotein.

I find that it taste like skim milk,, not too bad actually. Does not clump (proper shaking in a shaker) and is rather smooth.
 

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
I'm tempted to try their unflavored whey protein. Have anyone tried it ?
Personally I like putting Bob's Mill unflavored whey into my breakfast, but just curious with Myprotein.

Just very bland like skim milk. If you're used to unflavored whey then you won't have issues with the taste since all unflavored whey tastes about the same.
 

teckgamer

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
1
Unflavoured has the highest protein per serving. And it's cheaper compared to flavoured one
 

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,198
Reaction score
2,205
they are running 60% promo for certain products.

pea protein is selling for $24 for a 2.5k pack.

the protein concentration is 23g per 30g scoop.

very good deal.
 

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
I ordered last week but it has already passed the dispatched date. Anyone experience this before?
 

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
Just send them reminder.

By contacting them through messages? They reply really slow. My previous order they cancelled without reason. So I made a second order and their CS told me it is pending dispatch
 
Last edited:

darkgoju

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
10,455
Reaction score
30
Looking forward for next promo, my protein running out. What flavor to recommend?
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,062
Looking forward for next promo, my protein running out. What flavor to recommend?

If you don't mind drinking something bland and has a taste like skim milk, I would highly recommend the unflavoured whey. Personally I love the taste. Though not every individual may come to like its bland taste. However it is cheaper compared to other flavours.
 

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,198
Reaction score
2,205
my pea protein taste like dunno what.

very faint taste of soya.

the powder is so soft and made the shake so gooey. need a lot of water.

am trying to find recipe to make it tasty.
 

tsuruya19

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
83
Reaction score
1
Actually ordered their 5kg micellar casein protein (unflavored) and a other couple stuff during their 60% off. my first two shake felt like im drinking milk powder formula ( even blander than that). But after awhile im used to it and drank it down pretty easily.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top