Myprotein SG

weyxiang

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I bought a 5kg Chocolate Smooth whey bag last year, packed it into 2 tubs and forgot about it as I was busy.

Recently started taking it again and realize there is a pretty bitter after-taste. Checked with their customer service and they say my batch is good, plus it hasn't expired yet.

Anyone tried the same flavor before? Trying to find out if it tastes like that or it wasn't sealed properly and I need to throw :/
 

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
50,979
Reaction score
4
my order on 23 aug came on 27 aug xD fast delivery :O
but sadly both my creatine and protein resealable bag can't be sealed completely(air keeps coming out from 1 side due to a small tear near the zip inside the bag... :s22:
now need find tubs haiz

but then i have to say
their chocolate mint impact protein powder is like the best tasting PS i've ever taken :s13:
maciam milk shake :s34:
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,813
Reaction score
1,062
now got gd promo to buy?
or wait till promotion?
It depends on what you are trying to get.

For their best seller Impact Whey Protein, if the discount amounts to 35% off the original price (highest I have seen them discounted), then it is the best time to get. Otherwise it usually hovers around the 30% - 33% range.

For items like Micellar Casein, a discount of 60% is when I usually will make a purchase.
 

Devilman37

Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
It depends on what you are trying to get.

For their best seller Impact Whey Protein, if the discount amounts to 35% off the original price (highest I have seen them discounted), then it is the best time to get. Otherwise it usually hovers around the 30% - 33% range.

For items like Micellar Casein, a discount of 60% is when I usually will make a purchase.

Thanks I also aiming for the casein .
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,291
Reaction score
11,756
Not shipped from Sg
Meh

Sat, 11 Aug 2018 01:06:06 LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Shipment info registered at LONDON.
Thu, 16 Aug 2018 06:00:00 LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Registered - Shipment Not Received at LONDON.

I ordered my items on 9th August. I tracked my parcel today but why it stated London,UK registered - shipment not received at London.

Anyone can explain this?

Thanks!
 

jackiekof

Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Anyone buying anything now?Im thinking of buying lifting strap and wrist wrap and a box of flapjack and Im short of 72 dollar to get free shipping.So if anyone want to buy anything let me know,will checkout by tonight.PM me!
 

whitesofa

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
256
Reaction score
4
Hi any nice flavours to recommend? is unflavoured ok? is natural strawberry nice? one factor is the sugar content.
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,813
Reaction score
1,062
Hi any nice flavours to recommend? is unflavoured ok? is natural strawberry nice? one factor is the sugar content.
If you ever drank packet UHT skim milk, then the taste of the unflavoured whey closely resembles it. Smooth, mixes easily and have the highest protein ratio to price per scoop compared to flavoured ones. It is also the default whey protein that I use because of its price and taste.

On the other hand, I have tried their chocolate brownie, strawberry cream, banoffee, latte, tiramisu, chocolate coconut, strawberry jam roly poly and pecan pie flavoured impact whey. Out of these the best tasting was undoubtedly strawberry jam roly poly, and strawberry cream, and the worst was pecan pie (slight charred taste).

It all boils down to what one's preferences are. One should read the reviews and go with a smaller bag of protein to try out. A thing to note is that the sweeter the protein the higher the sugar levels, multiply that by the number of times one drinks it throughout the day, and suddenly one will be taking in many more extra calories.
 
Last edited:

Hiwelcom2

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi any nice flavours to recommend? is unflavoured ok? is natural strawberry nice? one factor is the sugar content.

Unflavoured (imo) taste like oatmeal so its just a light taste which is easily swayed by the beverage you mix it with (milk, soy milk, almond milk etc).

I think its a great flavour cause its neutral in taste and doesn't taste sweet and is both slightly cheaper and possesses a higher protein content (100%) as compared to its flavored counterparts.

I've tried Banana, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Mint, Strawberry Cream, Mocha, Matcha and Raspberry. Gotta say Matcha is great (mixes really really well and some how doesn't end up being gross after awhile)
 

DeathMarkz

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi all,I got a couple of products that I bought recently and realised I can't consume them because they are not vegetarian.I have 1 MyProtein Protein Wafer, 1 Synder's Of Hanover Pretzel Pieces Cheddar Cheese Flavour , 3 Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars, 3 Chocolate Salted Caramel Protein Bars and 3 Chocolate Deluxe Protein Bars. Any kind souls to buy them from me? Or trade anything for them? Please message me if you are interested, I not sure how much should sell for so please quote our own price. For any trades, I can top up with cash.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top