From my past experiences, the fastest it took was four days (happened once only), the average was roughly 7-8 days, while the longest I had to wait was 10.
There should be a tracking number given to you. Just have to keep track of it, unless the status suddenly changes to delivered, and you have not received it, then most likely the parcel has gone missing.Because I've ordered since 12th March and up until.now it is still "on its way to Singapore". Messaged them many times but I kept getting the same replies so freaking frustrated ugh don't know what to do
Aw man. Thanks for your reply!! Guess I'll have to chase/wait :/There should be a tracking number given to you. Just have to keep track of it, unless the status suddenly changes to delivered, and you have not received it, then most likely the parcel has gone missing.
Else I guess you will just have to wait it out.
You're welcome.Aw man. Thanks for your reply!! Guess I'll have to chase/wait :/
Any mass order thread for this? Saw delivery fee .. need min 100
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Hi! Do you wanna combine order? Im short of around $60 for free shipping. And there's 48% off site wide currently ending in 2 hours time. Do let me know asap if you want! Thanks!Any mass order thread for this? Saw delivery fee .. need min 100
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
did myprotein increase price ah?
the prices nowadays, even after the codes are horrendous
yeah even after the so called promo, i dun find the price attractive.
Any recommended protein powder then? I wanted to try a pack of Myprotein but the $15 delivery fee is too high
Any recommended protein powder then? I wanted to try a pack of Myprotein but the $15 delivery fee is too high
Anyone tried their Milk Tea whey protein? Having trouble drinking it recently, only flavour so far that gives stomach problems
yeah even after the so called promo, i dun find the price attractive.
Unflavoured whey has a similar taste to skim milk. Smooth and light tasting.im drinking milk tea now, dont rly have stomach issues but the flavour damn sweet. stevia shouldnt be that sweet right? or should i just go unflavoured since i drink with milk