MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
26,875
Reaction score
1,489
Eh mach and danxiaogui bros.. appreciate the support man :vijayadmin:

new result with 5ghz..

3240113083.png


should I suck thumb or go challenger hoot homeplug nao? :vijayadmin:
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
Eh mach and danxiaogui bros.. appreciate the support man :vijayadmin:

new result with 5ghz..

3240113083.png


should I suck thumb or go challenger hoot homeplug nao? :vijayadmin:

your home plug most likely going to get the speed.

Can i know what router you are using? and your wireless devices?
 

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
26,875
Reaction score
1,489

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23

wc1985

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
9,436
Reaction score
5
Thinking of getting this leh

http://www.aztech.com/sg/homeplug_hl115ep.htmlhttp://www.aztech.com/sg/homeplug_hl115ep.html

Then run a cable to laptop from homeplug..

Erm.. I'm using N56U.. regret no hoot most exp one :sad:

wireless device? using my laptop... asus g73jh

Home plug is a hit or miss because it depends on quality of your electrical wiring. you can try and see if you get better speeds.

Home plugs /= wired connection even though it's plugging in lan cable to the device

The speed test server you test on also affects what results you getting so real world speeds more important than just statistics
 
Last edited:

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,027
Reaction score
8,286
if can do trunking is the best oredi.. u buy homeplug next time u upgrade ur plan ur homeplug might not be able to support that speed.

it is far too costly and not a one time solution at all.
 

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
26,875
Reaction score
1,489
omfg.. i dunno what i've done.. but now my router connection totally disappeared from list of network.. can't see my router name anymore...

last thing I did was changed admin password and WPS connection to push bottom.. then gg le... all router lights are on.... plssss helpppp
 

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
26,875
Reaction score
1,489
i think router reboot.. had to redo the setup.. and ssid name changed back to default asus..... balls wet man :sad:
 

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
26,875
Reaction score
1,489
Base on that that the bandwidth range you should be getting.
So it fine, even if you hoot higher end still going to be limit by your laptop wireless card.

so now what's the limiting factor? wireless?

Do u think a home plug would help in any way? a buttie just mentioned it's a hit or miss thing :vijayadmin:
 

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
26,875
Reaction score
1,489
I just tried 2 popular torrents..

fastest i see was 2600kBps only leh.. any comments?

I also notice that 2nd dl only started after the 1st completed... is this a bandwidth issue or some router rule I'm unaware of?
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
I just tried 2 popular torrents..

fastest i see was 2600kBps only leh.. any comments?

I also notice that 2nd dl only started after the 1st completed... is this a bandwidth issue or some router rule I'm unaware of?

your configuration on your torrents client.
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,027
Reaction score
8,286
I just tried 2 popular torrents..

fastest i see was 2600kBps only leh.. any comments?

I also notice that 2nd dl only started after the 1st completed... is this a bandwidth issue or some router rule I'm unaware of?

u on wireless should be ok speed oredi..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top