MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayhard83

Master Member
Joined
May 3, 2000
Messages
2,663
Reaction score
3
My ont light is still red.. do I need to perform any restart or leave it as it is and when service restore,the red light will go away?
 

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2001
Messages
5,312
Reaction score
49
How do I get the free norton internet security. Just wondering.:s11:

1. login to your account at MR's wesbite to obtain the key
2. grab the latest trial version of NIS from sg.norton.com
2. Install the trial (if its the first time u using, Norton will ask u to register for membership, do it)
3. After that punch in the serial number and you will get the full 365 days.
 

CharadeEnd

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
1. login to your account at MR's wesbite to obtain the key
2. grab the latest trial version of NIS from sg.norton.com
2. Install the trial (if its the first time u using, Norton will ask u to register for membership, do it)
3. After that punch in the serial number and you will get the full 365 days.

My norton security is still greyed out. So i can't access it on my account in MR website. I guess maybe because the billing information is still empty?
 

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2001
Messages
5,312
Reaction score
49
My norton security is still greyed out. So i can't access it on my account in MR website. I guess maybe because the billing information is still empty?

How long since installation? My own experience it doesn't appear immediately, not sure how long I've waited.

Anyway you can install the trial first since its a 30 day one, then punch in the key once its made available to you. If you test it out and think it sucked then I guess you don't even have to go lookout for the key anymore :D
 

SwatchLu

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
My fibre contract with M1 just finished. Now keen to takeup MR fibre.

I have been using Fibre for the past 2 years, do I still need to pay installation fees if I switch over to MR?
Any other fees if I sign up with MR?

Does MR provide number porting service? (home line)
thanks
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
My fibre contract with M1 just finished. Now keen to takeup MR fibre.

I have been using Fibre for the past 2 years, do I still need to pay installation fees if I switch over to MR?
Any other fees if I sign up with MR?

Does MR provide number porting service? (home line)
thanks

Yes u still need to pay for the installation by MR.
Other than that if you require home voice, there a one time charge of 49 dollars and the subscription is free till end of 2013. afterwhich is 2.88 per month.

No porting service yet.
 
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Not blaming MR. I know singtel always cock up one.The fact that even fire can break in a modern internet datacentre is a sign of general incompetence .
singtel build datacentre in oil refinery si bo? all isp should call them for refund!
 
Last edited:

misato

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,148
Reaction score
0
So glad my connection is back after being down for the whole day.
Is other woodlander connection still down?
 

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
4,082
Reaction score
626
MR Guys... please help me pls... mine ONT green light is on, but still no internet....
my customer id is :C1010143
 

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
4,082
Reaction score
626
the fire breakout on Wednesday, and on that night there is no problem with the internet, then thursday morning the internet start to goes down, i suspect must be stinktel unplug our internet and plug in their own customers one, knn!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top