MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

outer92

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
1
I'm very surprised when I open up the network properties to find this?! Sign up for the 1gbps plan in January but till now no words from them about the installation date. I've given up asking them because I kept getting the same answer that they will get back to me soon. Soon?! 5 months passed and soon its gonna be half a year!

Why are they giving me a 1gbps plan if my ont haven't change and so is my speed?!

speed.jpg

not internet speed , is your network card support 1gb .
 

coloumbiaGames

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
16,502
Reaction score
332
I'm very surprised when I open up the network properties to find this?! Sign up for the 1gbps plan in January but till now no words from them about the installation date. I've given up asking them because I kept getting the same answer that they will get back to me soon. Soon?! 5 months passed and soon its gonna be half a year!

Why are they giving me a 1gbps plan if my ont haven't change and so is my speed?!

speed.jpg
I nearly fell off my chair :o
 

SKinny86

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
3,466
Reaction score
304
I'm very surprised when I open up the network properties to find this?! Sign up for the 1gbps plan in January but till now no words from them about the installation date. I've given up asking them because I kept getting the same answer that they will get back to me soon. Soon?! 5 months passed and soon its gonna be half a year!

Why are they giving me a 1gbps plan if my ont haven't change and so is my speed?!

speed.jpg

HAAHAHAHA! :s13: That's because you're computer is using a Gigaport NIC. *facepalm*
 

ArleFK

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
0
I'm very surprised when I open up the network properties to find this?! Sign up for the 1gbps plan in January but till now no words from them about the installation date. I've given up asking them because I kept getting the same answer that they will get back to me soon. Soon?! 5 months passed and soon its gonna be half a year!

Why are they giving me a 1gbps plan if my ont haven't change and so is my speed?!

speed.jpg

Chill :s13::s13::s13:
 

gongkia2000

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
5,399
Reaction score
2
still a good laugh. hahahahahahha







"You don't get another chance. Life is no Nintendo game "
Yeah but sexism isn't necessary right?

Anyway, I'm thinking of collecting a bunch of names of 1gbps plan subscribers and lodging a collective report for twitch connection issues. It seems that our individual complaints are going unheard.

You guys interested?
 

Naoyuki

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
If I will have such problem after they upgrade my line from 100M to 1G on the 3rd July, I will harass them until they agree to cancel my contract. May even submit small claim or report to CASE if necessary.

I'd suggest you all to do the same.

Please update if you encounter any problems with the upgrade it'll help a lot of us whose contracts are going to end soon :)
 

IAmNiceify

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
671
Reaction score
12
I'm very surprised when I open up the network properties to find this?! Sign up for the 1gbps plan in January but till now no words from them about the installation date. I've given up asking them because I kept getting the same answer that they will get back to me soon. Soon?! 5 months passed and soon its gonna be half a year!

Why are they giving me a 1gbps plan if my ont haven't change and so is my speed?!

speed.jpg

49$ vs 59$ is 10$ cheaper leh :s12:

That 1gbps is that your network card can support up to!
 

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
7,355
Reaction score
1
If I will have such problem after they upgrade my line from 100M to 1G on the 3rd July, I will harass them until they agree to cancel my contract. May even submit small claim or report to CASE if necessary.

I'd suggest you all to do the same.

Well they did not promised any 100% smooth twitch streaming in the contract ....

I am not sure the 1 Gbps is even beyond its beta stage yet .

I guess you guys are the guinea pigs like I was when the 100Mbps Pure launched.
 

skaade

Master Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
3,760
Reaction score
3
my contract is finally up! going to jump to m1... or maybe even VQ. anyone else jumping? and where you guys jumping to?

:D
 

ArleFK

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
0
my contract is finally up! going to jump to m1... or maybe even VQ. anyone else jumping? and where you guys jumping to?

:D

To M1? I think at the very least Singtel is better of the Big3. VQ though, will be the wisest place to jump to
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top