MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
This is terrible,

sI2pTdF.png


Was fine last night (1 Gbps). Is anyone facing the same problem?

On wired connections all around. Internal LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) is working fine.

No issue for me.

Download Speed: 944151 kbps (118018.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 474491 kbps (59311.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 2 ms
Jitter: 0 ms
12/28/2014, 3:29:23 PM
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
No issue for me.

Download Speed: 944151 kbps (118018.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 474491 kbps (59311.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 2 ms
Jitter: 0 ms
12/28/2014, 3:29:23 PM

Thanks for the test, on the phone with them now, lets see what they can do ...

Edit: FIXED. Turns out MR was doing just fine, it was a wonky Gigabit Ethernet switch that I had which was causing the problem. Funnily enough all I did was switch around the ports a little bit and all is now fine. Thanks xRenol for the test.
 
Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Thanks for the test, on the phone with them now, lets see what they can do ...

Edit: FIXED. Turns out MR was doing just fine, it was a wonky Gigabit Ethernet switch that I had which was causing the problem. Funnily enough all I did was switch around the ports a little bit and all is now fine. Thanks xRenol for the test.

Welcome.

Good to hear that your Internet connection is back to normal.
 

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2002
Messages
43,687
Reaction score
2,765
anyone know how to enable teleport? i go the cust service portal it states disabled but there is no option to enable
 

zoneguard

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
1,957
Reaction score
398
Use these DNS servers: 103.11.48.190 or 103.11.48.126.

Teleport is already enabled. You can do a nslookup and compare the results against 8.8.8.8.
 

gasband

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
I am switching from MR to VQ via FTO. VQ advised FTO date 13 Jan, MR insist I need to terminate on 6 Jan, leaving me 1 week without internet. They lay the responsibility at OpenNet saying they need 5 working days to release the point. Truth or MR ********e? I am quite tired of Bullcrap from MR honestly.
 

JeNoVa-IcHiGo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
0
I am switching from MR to VQ via FTO. VQ advised FTO date 13 Jan, MR insist I need to terminate on 6 Jan, leaving me 1 week without internet. They lay the responsibility at OpenNet saying they need 5 working days to release the point. Truth or MR ********e? I am quite tired of Bullcrap from MR honestly.
Bullcrap. 5 working days is to release port. As for FTO, its within same day/1working day at max.
 

gasband

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
MR is pissing me off big time. They insist that they need to terminate the service one week before in order to release the port. I really regret signing up with them 2 years ago. Small company behaving worse than the shifty big 3.
 
Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
MR is pissing me off big time. They insist that they need to terminate the service one week before in order to release the port. I really regret signing up with them 2 years ago. Small company behaving worse than the shifty big 3.

Have you completed the 2 years contract?

If not, when is your contract ending?
 

gasband

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Have you completed the 2 years contract?

If not, when is your contract ending?

Long over, it was over in July this year...and I did not renew with MR because of something else they did to piss me off... can read in my earlier posts in this thread.... I WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MR EVER again even if they give me for free.
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Bullcrap. 5 working days is to release port. As for FTO, its within same day/1working day at max.

Yes, FTO can be done within same day or 1 working day but which date depends on NetLink Trust schedule.

Long over, it was over in July this year...and I did not renew with MR because of something else they did to piss me off... can read in my earlier posts in this thread.... I WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MR EVER again even if they give me for free.

To be fair, if one terminate on a date, he/she should not expect that NetLink Trust can release the port on that day or the following day.
 
Last edited:

gasband

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Yes, FTO can be done within same day or 1 working day but which date depends on NLT schedule.

Now VQ has confirmed with me that the FTO date is 13th Jan and they submitted to OpenNet already. So by right, as long as I call MR and instruct them of my FTO date, they should be able to tell OpenNet to release my port and terminate my MR internet only on the 13th Jan morning. But they are making things difficult for me. Proves me right when I say they have a total lack of integrity. Will never deal with them again even give for free, thats what I told them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top