MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
37,210
Reaction score
10,770
Logged in to my account, under Manage Add-Os it says Teleport > Status: Disabled. If I click on it the next page says "You don't have Teleport enabled!", and that Online purchase will be available soon.

Are we supposed to call in to get them to enable it?
 

wc1985

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
9,436
Reaction score
5
Logged in to my account, under Manage Add-Os it says Teleport > Status: Disabled. If I click on it the next page says "You don't have Teleport enabled!", and that Online purchase will be available soon.

Are we supposed to call in to get them to enable it?

so your teleport is not working too? mine is not working also
 

Kyo19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2001
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Im on the 1gbps plan and for the past 7 weeks ,my speed has been reduced to 100mbps without me knowing and who knows how long it has been like this, can any MR reps help please?MR is absolutely terrible and i would like to know if there is anyway to break my contract without penalty .
 

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2002
Messages
43,687
Reaction score
2,765
how to enable teleport at the customer portal.. it is disable i dont see any option to enable
 

sanfong

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
1,828
Reaction score
12
Which app u referring to? there alot of app. If you are on MR Teleport, u can test it too.

I tried last night and shouhu, youku, vst can't stream... Is it only those website listed support by Telepprt other than that can't use?

Can share how to watch drama?
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,132
Reaction score
402
Im on the 1gbps plan and for the past 7 weeks ,my speed has been reduced to 100mbps without me knowing and who knows how long it has been like this, can any MR reps help please?MR is absolutely terrible and i would like to know if there is anyway to break my contract without penalty .

very sad hor? like a scam right?

they didn't deliver what they promise, and u cant get out?

sounds familiar?

20141104192445-SLS_Scammed_5.png



go CASE, spend a little bit of $$$, rather than $300 penalty
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
I tried last night and shouhu, youku, vst can't stream... Is it only those website listed support by Telepprt other than that can't use?

Can share how to watch drama?

im using youku, those downloaded inside from shafa.
 

Kyo19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2001
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
is my issue known?Have anyone in here who have his 1gbps speed reduced to 100mbps even using MR own speedtest?
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
is my issue known?Have anyone in here who have his 1gbps speed reduced to 100mbps even using MR own speedtest?

Not for me.

Just tested as below:
Download Speed: 912871 kbps (114108.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 467840 kbps (58480 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 1 ms
Jitter: 1 ms
12/28/2014, 12:03:15 AM

If possible, test with a direct connection from ONT to check if it is the router that is causing the issue.
 

Kyo19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2001
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
im using the high end asus router so it shouldnt be the router ,i have similar speed as you before but only the past 6 weeks i did a speedtest and see that my speed have been reduced to 100mbps
 

Qubicfactor

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
7,711
Reaction score
700
im using the high end asus router so it shouldnt be the router ,i have similar speed as you before but only the past 6 weeks i did a speedtest and see that my speed have been reduced to 100mbps

A speedtest tells you nothing about where the problem is. Check your network status. If it doesn't say 1Gbps, the problem is 100% on your end.

Not just router, sometimes, a faulty cable, bad contacts or even your computer LAN card can have issues, resulting in unable to negotiate a 1Gbps speed.

Working%20with%20Windows%207%20Basic%20Network%20Tools%20and%20Tasks_9.jpg
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
it says 1.0 gbps same as yours

A good way to test if your interface is still 1 Gbps is to connect two computers (or laptops) to your ASUS router through LAN cables, that you know has 1 Gbps, and copy a large file (say >10 gigabytes) between them. See if you get around 90+ megabytes of sustained data rate. If you get that, then yes, the problem likely lies with MR.
 

niezh74

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
RT-N56U always require reboot

Hi,

I been using myrepublic for over half a year and I noticed that everytime I switch on my Asus RT-N56U and alcatel modem it couldn't be connected.

It's only after I reboot once or twice then I can log on.

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? I want to switch on my modem and router once and not always reboot and reboot. So troublesome!

Anyone has any advices?
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Hi,

I been using myrepublic for over half a year and I noticed that everytime I switch on my Asus RT-N56U and alcatel modem it couldn't be connected.

It's only after I reboot once or twice then I can log on.

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? I want to switch on my modem and router once and not always reboot and reboot. So troublesome!

Anyone has any advices?

Did you switch on your ASUS RT-N56U before or after the Alcatel-Lucent ONT?

Try to switch on the ONT first, then ASUS router.
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
This is terrible,

sI2pTdF.png


Was fine last night (1 Gbps). Is anyone facing the same problem?

On wired connections all around. Internal LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) is working fine.

Edit: FIXED. Turns out MR was doing just fine, it was a wonky Gigabit Ethernet switch that I had which was causing the problem. Funnily enough all I did was switch around the ports a little bit and all is now fine. Thanks xRenol for the test.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top