MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,427
Reaction score
4,162
I work in networking field also, I always tell my customers MR is good and stuff, but at times, wah really cannot la :( we don't have uptime SLA but at least cannot just drop suddenly like that la the speed. If we all on 1gbps plan then how?
 

diamond96

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
991
Reaction score
0

eriol125

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
2,090
Reaction score
5
From Facebook
MyRepublic
Hi, sorry about any issues anyone is experiencing, but we have just been hit by a DDoS attack (someone hates us ). With the help of our talented engineers, we're recovering from it and all connection should be restored shortly, if not already. Apologies for any inconvenience caused! ^JW
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Hi, sorry about any issues anyone is experiencing, but we have just been hit by a DDoS attack (someone hates us ). With the help of our talented engineers, we're recovering from it and all connection should be restored shortly, if not already. Apologies for any inconvenience caused! ^JW

From MR Facebook.
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
100Mbps PURE

3233679660.png
 

Johnnny

Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, was about to post but I see some of you guys are faster than me :s13: I can confirm that we've been hit by a DDoS attack in several places at once and are recovering from it. Most, if not all of you should have recovered from the attack. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience caused, and thanks for your understanding!
 

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,731
Reaction score
3,578
can some1 tell me the 1gbps ?? quite interested le..
1gbps for 49.90? installation foc?
 

eriol125

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
2,090
Reaction score
5
Hi everyone, was about to post but I see some of you guys are faster than me :s13: I can confirm that we've been hit by a DDoS attack in several places at once and are recovering from it. Most, if not all of you should have recovered from the attack. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience caused, and thanks for your understanding!

looks like competitors or other people start to redeye and wanna test water le.

Kudos to the team for the fast recovery! Keep it up!
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
any idea if we can trade in our old ONT for anything when we upgrade? lol
thinking what to do with that huawei box
 

blosomchaos

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
2,176
Reaction score
0
Yup, no rush to order now. Order as and when you're ready ;)

Bolts

After reading through the posts, am i right to say that in the scenario (e.g. contract ends in Jul, est installation date Q2 2014), i would be able to waive off the OTC by requesting the installation date to be pushed to Jun/Jul period?
Would the discounted rate stay for the re-contracting customers be it 1mth, 1yr ltr?

With regards to router, is it possible to trade in my MR-issued Engenius router to further offset the discounted Asus routers?

And it seems that once the 2yr contract term is up, everyone would automatically be paying for the original $89/mth subscription fee (unless the price is being brought down to the same level by then)
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,028
Reaction score
8,285
think those other isps doin the dirty stuff liao seeing 49.90 for 1gbps.. they chop carrot still not happy meh!!!!!!!!!
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
The ONT I believe belongs to Nucleus Connect and has to be returned.

:D thankful that I saw your post... was about to throw the box out :X

I would be happy to trade my EnGenius back to offset the router cost too :X
hope MR can consider this (maybe a recycle project/green earth project?) a $10-$25 rebate is good enough!
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,427
Reaction score
4,162
:D thankful that I saw your post... was about to throw the box out :X

I would be happy to trade my EnGenius back to offset the router cost too :X
hope MR can consider this (maybe a recycle project/green earth project?) a $10-$25 rebate is good enough!

how to offset the engenius @_@ lol you don't say engenius, think offset asus they also won't take in.
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
how to offset the engenius @_@ lol you don't say engenius, think offset asus they also won't take in.

hmm I'm mean trade in EnGenius to offset Asus. haha but guess that's not happening haha

but hey, I really won't mind trading in for a little credit. not sure where to dump them anyway :/

still have my Dlink 655
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,427
Reaction score
4,162
hmm I'm mean trade in EnGenius to offset Asus. haha but guess that's not happening haha

but hey, I really won't mind trading in for a little credit. not sure where to dump them anyway :/

still have my Dlink 655

yeah I know what you mean, think it was mentioned before by lawrence, that even even existing asus they won't take in also.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top