
Why not make up your mind first THEN sign up?Just wondering... If I were to sign up for 1Gbps and were to change my mind few months later, will I be penalized even though plan has not been activated yet and no setup was done? If yes, what are the penalties?
![]()
on pure...normal for me...got try Starhub server?
Just wondering... If I were to sign up for 1Gbps and were to change my mind few months later, will I be penalized even though plan has not been activated yet and no setup was done? If yes, what are the penalties?
Why not make up your mind first THEN sign up?
Nearer to your installation date we will call you to arrange installation appointment. If you do not agree to it then. The new contract offering is voided.
Anyone still can't connect to internet like me here in woodlands?
Super frustrating!
Just wondering... If I were to sign up for 1Gbps and were to change my mind few months later, will I be penalized even though plan has not been activated yet and no setup was done? If yes, what are the penalties?



can =).![]()
Tried rebooting your ONT? There was a DDOS last night but service has since been restored.
I think as long as your contract is not officially running, you can cancel it without penalties.
Nivlek, your "can" duno what it means leh. LOL
Specific terms and conditions apply as advertised.
MyRepublic reserves the right to replace the free Logitech G400s with an item of similar or equal value.
i feel so left out and shortchanged. still paying original price of $60 while prices have been going down, and now $60 for 1Gbps... sigh.
Can means u can cancel before installation...
U did sign contract knowing paying $59.90 right? What is there to short change ? If you have know earlier 4d u already won liao.... Like you I also on contract but that life. .There is never a good time as technology creeps up every 6 month or so...b4 any arrow or flame I am just a 24 mth MR customer and not a MR rep. ..
Nice said but it seems like some people are abusing the flexibility that MR is offering.
i myself am happy that MR is offering an upgrade options for existing customers like me! and im paying $69 per month now :/
if MR stays the way it is, i can forsee myself using MR for the future all the way