just wondering, is myrepublic offering any form of compensation from the recent bukit panjang fire incident?

N56 is more than enough for majority of our user. N66 is only if you require very long distance range.i beg to differ. while i agree with all the info you laid out, very educational for a noob user like me, i feel that MR's cso should have explained what u just did and offer me an option to upgrade my router to a better one, and not just tell me its acceptable speed (20mbps) and its affected by a variety of things.
I would be open to buying a better router and would feel infinitely much better knowing that I am being educated as a non power user consumer.
your response makes me feel slightly better that MR is not being dodgy about service speeds. Thanks!
p.s: are you able to recommend a router for me from asus? i am currently using the RT15U from MR. thanks!
just wondering, is myrepublic offering any form of compensation from the recent bukit panjang fire incident?
N56 is more than enough for majority of our user. N66 is only if you require very long distance range.
been watching since it came out. personally i think it's pretty good.Hi,
Has anyone subcribe to PLP and manage to watch via teleport? I'm thinking of subcribing but would be a waste if end up being geo-blocked.
I'm affected![]()
good to know. u should let your CSO know about educating end consumers and not just saying 20mbps is acceptable when you advertise a speed on 100mbps without noting that it is a WIRED speed, not wireless.
You mean nowadays they still make non gigabit ethernet? good grief![]()
Did I get your customer ID?
not technically affected but mentally affected can "apply" ??Did I get your customer ID?

been watching since it came out. personally i think it's pretty good.
doubt plp will have issues. nz standard should be higher? actually i didnt sign up for aljazeera cos the whole region got problems, not the first time i seen cases when their stuff have issues. but so far since start of season, plp still no issues, should be fine unless there's war in nz. touch wood.Thanks for your comment. I was on Al Jazeera before they started blocking out those users that use vpn to access. Teleport was fine until last week when I got geo-blocked. Lucky it was a monthly subcription; but this PLP is on season pass. I just hope the same thing won't happen.
Actually is there any assurance by MR that via teleport service, subscribers are able to access these services and if any issues, they will fix it?
Hi,
I am a business owner and just set up my office. I have applied for a business plan, submitting the form via email on 30 September. Before the sales was made, I told Don and John that my area's BroadBand on Mobile for SuckHub sucks, so would like them to make provision to get my internet up asap, pending signing the lease to my office. They say they will arrange. But when I signed and apply, John says next available date was 14 Oct. First commitment not fulfilled.
Then after submission, I keep asking for a date when the installation will come. John didn't respond until I explode in the email, then Don can and help arrange for the site visit. After that, he did chase open net and promised an update last week. Until now, after two emails, no respond again.
Its almost 1 month since the application and the installation has not happened. I'm holding a gamer plan, and a static IP. I won't hesitate spreading the news of lousy my republic service to all my friends and business contacts if installation is not done by end of this month. And I will switch provider, and will refuse to pay the open net appointment because of your lapse of service. I won't hesitate to log a complain to IDA as well.
For Your IMMEDIATE ACTION please!