i just filled up the form for static ip. Can i upload and pm one of the MR staff here?
If the phone mac to ONT, it will be very noisy and not usable so ST can mac to Router. For MR, can the phone be mac to the ASUS router instead of ONT? Can call emergency number with the ip phone? MR infrastructure really can support 1Gbps speed?1. Some details can't be discussed.. But overall it's highly beneficial to user and us
3. Nope. Unless they move to new plan![]()



MR infrastructure really can support 1Gbps speed?
Don't mind after the full download let me know how long you took ?
My was like time estimated done in 2h 42m as shown but only 8.4% downloaded. How to believe![]()
Download till 12am 15% shows another 5h stop and goes to sleep liao ha..


After nearly 8 hours of download my is at 9.3% only
My other friends completed in 40mins only![]()
Try change the DNS server you are using. You might have better luck.After nearly 8 hours of download my is at 9.3% only
My other friends completed in 40mins only![]()
I using gamer plan faster little bit? Haa..
I not that keen in the game.. but if your frens able to download within 40 min then try call MR to check

If same MR would definitely call 
May I ask how do I change it ?Try change the DNS server you are using. You might have better luck.
You can change it at the ASUS router page @ http://192.168.1.1.

Under which settings do I go to ?
Is it under the WAN - DDNS ?
What do I input there also![]()
What are your current DNS Server 1 and Server 2 IP address?


hmmmm....a bit slow on the download...

My is ridiculous now.
3.92GB Remaining and estimated time jump till 23H 12M and still rising![]()