MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
MyRepublic 1Gbps Fibre Broadband Promotion!

XD4pKzd.png

bxKKOo8.png


For those who are still interested drop me a pm with your contact and i will follow up with you.
 

downtown11

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
MR is one piece of ****. Waited on the line for 30 mins still no one pick up. Billing close at 8pm, i started calling at 7.30pm on the line. Now billing is closed. Claps claps.

I have not even start on you guys having new employees in 2 different occasions giving me wrong information after recontract. Your staffs using personal GMAIL addresses and personal mobile phone number to email me. So all my conversation and confidential info goes into the 2 staffs' personal mailboxes right? So much for data protection and customer confidentiality.

Ticket 38940. Go figure!
 

workhardplay

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
MyRepublic 1GB installation

Hi Jonathan,

My customerid: c1003317.

We spoke this morning about the installation of the MyRepublic 1GB service at my address.

I would appreciate it if you could drop me an email to reiterate what spoken:


  • Installation is on Tue 2nd Sep from 2pm to 5pm
  • There is no installation or registration fee
  • Cancellation fees incurred (from OpenNet side) under what conditions


My email is: hardworkplay@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Simon.
 

trashedbox

Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
470
Reaction score
0
Hi Jonathan,

My customerid: c1003317.

We spoke this morning about the installation of the MyRepublic 1GB service at my address.

I would appreciate it if you could drop me an email to reiterate what spoken:


  • Installation is on Tue 2nd Sep from 2pm to 5pm
  • There is no installation or registration fee
  • Cancellation fees incurred (from OpenNet side) under what conditions


My email is: hardworkplay@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Simon.

bro
I think no one has gotten that email before
I was asking for it too
I asked him for it twice.
He said yes twice and that he will send.
And then nothing came :eek:

Can I don't go with the upgrade now that they have called me?
VQ seems better in this aspect :D
 

AinBo

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
anyone having issue with MR connection? i over at Jurong Area... my internet connection is intermittent... really sluggish connection to google and youtube...

really regret signing on MR.. 1gbps HA.... should have gone to VQ.. at less i know service is stable and reliable..
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
anyone having issue with MR connection? i over at Jurong Area... my internet connection is intermittent... really sluggish connection to google and youtube...

really regret signing on MR.. 1gbps HA.... should have gone to VQ.. at less i know service is stable and reliable..

I'm in Jurong, mine is okay leh. youtube play instantly for me.
 

Binaries

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
anyone having issue with MR connection? i over at Jurong Area... my internet connection is intermittent... really sluggish connection to google and youtube...

really regret signing on MR.. 1gbps HA.... should have gone to VQ.. at less i know service is stable and reliable..

it has indeed been sluggish lately, bp.
 

AinBo

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
I'm in Jurong, mine is okay leh. youtube play instantly for me.

well good for u, sorry if i sound angsty, but having to deal with this horrible service... i don understand how afew days ago i have relatively good connection and now its intermittent..
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
well good for u, sorry if i sound angsty, but having to deal with this horrible service... i don understand how afew days ago i have relatively good connection and now its intermittent..

no worry bro. im a user myself. if i get **** service i won't hesitate to blast them too. haha! bro. try doing a ont and router reboot to get optimal connection at time.
 

loftystew

Master Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
2,926
Reaction score
15
MyRepublic ah MyRepublic...

Months ago I received email from you on the selection of becoming a beta tester for 1 Gbps... During that time, I also registered my interest in upgrading my current subscription plan to 1Gbps plan.

Weeks later, I received a call from you on the installation date for 1 Gbps.

Then on the installation date, your technical guy came to my place and say opennet encountered issues when trying to switch me over (I think is due to op-co or something). Not too sure what's the exact issue liao. On the same day, your CSO contacted me that they will re-schedule another time slot for me and ask me wait for their call.

A call that never came, as expected. Not that I am in a hurry to get the 1Gbps plan since there seems to be a lot of issue with MR lately and I'm now contemplating on whether to switch over to VQ instead due to all the negative feedbacks.

I think now got 2 months or more liao since the last call. Out of curiosity, can I know why the call never came ar? The reason I ask is because, interestingly, the Logitech mouse for the 1Gbps plan subscription was delivered to me months ago.

I got a feeling you completely forgotten about me. Wait.. What am I saying? This is MR we are talking about... Of course is forgotten about me liao.

Since you are not keen on activating my 1Gbps service (no sound no picture), can I take it as you are giving the Logitech mouse to me for free when I do decide to jump over to VQ? :s13::s13::s13:

Technically we have not agreed on the installation date, therefore I have yet officially accepted the 1Gbps subscription plan.

Now, if you are interested in retaining me as a customer, I urge you to try to find out my cust ID and give me a call on the installation date, else I may keep the Logitech mouse and jump over to VQ. ;)
 
Last edited:

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,451
Reaction score
8
Recent nights has indeed become slower. Starting to regret opting for the recontract.

In any case, installer scheduled to come over this Friday 2-6pm. I have also applied a day leave to wait at home. Please don't fly plane with me otherwise you will get a really angry customer here.
 

Tortoise

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
We can't afford a maid unfortunately, so we do expect all adults to clear up after themselves.

Leaving small plastic bits on the floor around baby play area is not acceptable behaviour.

At least the plastic bags and cable ties were left on the table where the lil one cannot reach. But still inconsiderate and unprofessional.

I don't expect him to clear my mess but his rubbish should be cleared up by him and not left where my baby can pick up and put into his mouth (cos that's what babies do!)


So you blame MR tech for not being your maid and clearing up your house mess?:s22:
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
the latest Merlin beta resolved my issues with my AC68U and 1Gbps connection
now speedtest shows a constant/reliable
950 DL
475 UL
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
the latest Merlin beta resolved my issues with my AC68U and 1Gbps connection
now speedtest shows a constant/reliable
950 DL
475 UL

Congratulations. I recommend everyone to check out Merlin's OpenVPN features too if you are not already using it. Its pretty awesome, you can get around firewalls and port blocks by tunneling traffic from your home.

I use it to watch StarHub TV Anywhere, and Netflix ... well anywhere :s13:
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
Congratulations. I recommend everyone to check out Merlin's OpenVPN features too if you are not already using it. Its pretty awesome, you can get around firewalls and port blocks by tunneling traffic from your home.

I use it to watch StarHub TV Anywhere, and Netflix ... well anywhere :s13:

ehh how does it work?
when I upgraded to the latest Merlin beta, the OpenVPN server was running (I didn't enable anything) and the speeds were still 350 DL 475 UL

I did a factory reset (ARGH) and the OpenVPN wasn't enabled... and my speeds went back to 950DL 475UL

share some tips/guides - and how does it work differently from Teleport?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top