Normal. 5G is not supported by giga now cos using a diff profile from SH. Giga need to wait for apple to approve the carrier first before 5G can be reflected on iPhone.Weird, I tried to sign up for the new giga plan but a pop up box mentioned that my Apple device (iPhone 15 pro max) is currently not compatible with Giga’s 5G network?
Anyone came across this?
It's not weird. If you read the past few pages in giga thread. Apple devices are NOT supported yet in Giga's 5G networkWeird, I tried to sign up for the new giga plan but a pop up box mentioned that my Apple device (iPhone 15 pro max) is currently not compatible with Giga’s 5G network?
Anyone came across this?
Last year MR 5G was very attractive, $19.95 comes with 5G. All other 5G plans (Circles, GOMO, Zero1) are $20++ last year.
Now MR 5G roaming data $7.9 per GB, not attracting anymore
If you sign up for MR at the tech shows their cheapest 5G plan is $15 a month. Very cheap for 5G SA
lol I guess I’ll stay on MyRepublic for a while more then.Normal. 5G is not supported by giga now cos using a diff profile from SH. Giga need to wait for apple to approve the carrier first before 5G can be reflected on iPhone.
Oh well, that's the mafan part on iPhone
MR is still selling their $15 5G plan at the grand opening of their new store at JEM.If you sign up for MR at the tech shows their cheapest 5G plan is $15 a month. Very cheap for 5G SA
Any breakdown on what is included in the plan?MR is still selling their $15 5G plan at the grand opening of their new store at JEM.
Any breakdown on what is included in the plan?
I believed only for 4G plan. 5G plan unsure if can use MyRepublic Talk app.Turns out My Republic does support regular roaming so no need to mess with My Republic Talk app.
Is the 5G plan worth it? I've a S24 Ultra not sure if I should upgrade to 5G plan.
Like what rssd21 said, just try it if you have the cash.Is the 5G plan worth it? I've a S24 Ultra not sure if I should upgrade to 5G plan.
MR is still selling their $15 5G plan at the grand opening of their new store at JEM.
Also do note that if one is on the 5G plan with MR and switched to set to 4G from the phone mobile service settings, it is still using the StarHub network.Like what rssd21 said, just try it if you have the cash.
Do note that MR 4G Plan is on M1 and MR 5G Plan is on Starhub before you switch.
Now that you mentioned, I just notice there's a Standard plan, recalled only 2 options earlier.Did MyRepublic launch the 5G Standard plan lately? Early adopters on the Plus plan are not able to downgrade?
Yup. Exactly. And I do not have the downgrade option. I mean I am trying to really squeeze all my subscriptions costs down as much as possible. This world is really insane with all these endless subs.Now that you mentioned, I just notice there's a Standard plan, recalled only 2 options earlier.